bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The guy is great??  (Read 6949 times)

winner08

The guy is great??
« on: November 17, 2008, 06:46:30 PM »

Guess what everybody? I just found out how to make sure we don't fall into the economy situation. Are you ready. We have to keep on paying tithes. Yes that's right according to Mr Hagee who I just saw on tv for a few secs. So for those of us who do not pay, this is the reason some of us are in trouble. For those who pay need to pay more. This according to the great man himself. Plus he has a new book out. The book tells you how to be prosperest according to the Bible. This guy knows it all. No wonder I am in the situation I'm in.

What a joke.

musicman

Re: The guy is great??
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 06:54:12 PM »

What I think is, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, wait. . . . .aaaaahhhhhh, I'm gona sneeze, quick, pass me a hagee,  aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhchooooooooooooo all over Hagee.

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 08:47:46 PM »

Hey I have a good one for you. My pastor of the church I left. He preached if you don't tithe your 10 percent you rob God and he might kill you. He took the exact dollar amount my husband and I gave. I could have lost my life, I had a blood infection and most people die from it. I have many other health issues. I never once lost conscious, though I laid 48 hours with temp of 109 and 107 for a few days before they found something to treat it with. He preached that sermon two weeks after I was back to church. He knew what he was doing. But, I knew what I was doing he sat himself in Gods seat. I should have sent him a thank you card. But, I was nice. I knew, the Lord was in control of my situation because it is usually deadly. I really think some of these men believe this stuffl.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 10:13:26 PM »

Why oh, why do they preach that kind of stuff? Greed, greed, greed! I know a pastor who preaches a sermon that starts with "When you're SO saved."  Yes did you know that when you are SO saved you will pay your tithes? When you're SO saved you'll go to church? He even says when you're SO saved you'll go shopping with your wife!! :P

There is a church in a town around here that if the members fail to pay their tithes they get a letter!! I guess they are not SO saved, huh? ??? *sigh*

Marlene, if God was gonna kill us it WOULDN'T be for money, He owns the cattle on a thousand hills!!

Give ME a hagee, I think I'm gonna sneeze! (or throw up!)
Kathy >:( :D

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 10:40:58 PM »

Now now, not very neighborly loving are we ;D. I get Pi** OF* when i see how i was deceived and my
wife is still so :'(. Oh well, for every thing a season and GOD'S Will is Still Being Done. Hagee is a first class
charlatan, (just my plugged nickel now). >:(

george.

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 11:42:45 PM »

George,
I'm sorry your wife is still trapped there. :( But she's probably a good woman, huh? I know some really good people who are in all of the churches.  So many people from everywhere offered prayers and friendship to us when my grand son had his brain tumor. God has so many wonderful people everywhere.  :D

He will lead us all to where he wants us!  Never give up! God is still on the throne my dear friend! He will take care of your wife! I promise ;)
Kathy :D :-*

Marlene

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 12:00:26 AM »

Kathy, I was well aware the Lord would not do it for money. I always wonder why they never see the gospel is free to all. Oh, Well, I still love people of all walks of life.

In His Love,
Marlene

jennie

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 01:42:29 PM »

This is so sad. Maybe it would be more helpful for him to take some of his salary and feed people who can't buy groceries. I think God would be pleased with that . Old Jennie

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 03:43:13 PM »

Oh yeah! I'll bet some of those preachers on TV could feed a LOT of hungry children with the "tithes" they receive, well I guess we just have to remember that we would still be there paying our tenth if God hadn't dragged us out. :D
I know it is sad, it isn't even funny what a thing they do, pressuring people to pay, making them (or Marlene, trying;) to make them think that they are dishonoring God by not paying tithes to the church. >:( :'(
*sigh*
Kathy :)

Nikoa

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2008, 05:15:41 PM »

At the beginning of this year when this was fairly new to me we attended a very large church in our area and one of the New Year resolutions on the sermon notes was to set up your tithe and offering on EFT (electronic funds transfer).  This was going to be a huge blessing to the church as it would cut down on paper work.  Wow.  We were to fill out it during or directly after the service.   It might have had something to do with the new building (1 of 2 btw)-  details-

Sanctuary Building
* 220,000 sq ft building containing:
    * 4,500 Seat Sanctuary
    * Wedding Chapel
    * Coffee Shop
    * Bookstore
    * Meeting Rooms
    * Administration Offices
    * Media and TV Production Facilities
    * Vision College

School
* 88,000 sq ft building containing:
    * Classrooms for Students Birth through 12th Grade
    * Full Science Labs
    * Computer Labs
    * Gymnasium and Athletic Fields
    * Performing Arts Rooms

aqrinc

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2008, 05:55:51 PM »

Do not short your tithe or you will go to hell; these buildings are to be the new temple of  ???.
They really have been learning from WWCG and Rome very well. How long must we suffer this?.

george.

jennie

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2008, 09:58:54 AM »

Isn't that the truth? Those big ole buildings... I don't get it. Our old church wanted to be a "mega-church" with all that stuff but we were not agreeable to it. Me and my Michael tended to give what we had away instead of supporting all of that. Can't you go to the j.p. to get married(no need for a wedding chapel), the library for internet and Starbucks for coffee??? Anyway , enough of my "preaching"! Love to all and a good and wonderful day, Jennie

Richard D

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2008, 05:03:48 PM »

Hello Darren.

Brother Daren, see now what you have done to everyone, I bet you most who read this thread is under the impression that Mr. Hagee does not help the poor or feed the hungry.  ???

I知 going to write Mr. Hagee and tell him I知 unemployed and am in need, I bet he値l send me a big fat check for more money then I have earned in my lifetime just to make sure a fellow brother does not go without, I bet he値l give to me out of the generosity of his heart but one can never be sure.  ;D

So if you could send me his address I値l be happy to write Mr. Hagee and will let everyone who has responded to this thread know just how good Mr. Hagee really is.  :)

Better yet, if you have his hot line phone # for those in dire need as to speed up the process of receiving a large love gift in the mail this would aid me in getting the information out how much Mr. Hagee really cares about the saints quicker than by mail.  ;D

I will prove beyond any doubt these TV evangelist such as Mr. Hagee and others are not in it for the money but because they care, they really do care.  :)

In God痴 Love. Richard.   

Jackie Lee

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2008, 05:07:56 PM »

Hello Darren.

Brother Daren, see now what you have done to everyone, I bet you most who read this thread is under the impression that Mr. Hagee does not help the poor or feed the hungry.  ???

I知 going to write Mr. Hagee and tell him I知 unemployed and am in need, I bet he値l send me a big fat check for more money then I have earned in my lifetime just to make sure a fellow brother does not go without, I bet he値l give to me out of the generosity of his heart but one can never be sure.  ;D

So if you could send me his address I値l be happy to write Mr. Hagee and will let everyone who has responded to this thread know just how good Mr. Hagee really is.  :)

Better yet, if you have his hot line phone # for those in dire need as to speed up the process of receiving a large love gift in the mail this would aid me in getting the information out how much Mr. Hagee really cares about the saints quicker than by mail.  ;D

I will prove beyond any doubt these TV evangelist such as Mr. Hagee and others are not in it for the money but because they care, they really do care.  :)

In God痴 Love. Richard.   
HAHAHA yeah sure. ;D

Jackie Lee

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2008, 05:26:55 PM »

Here is what our old friend Rod Parsley says...
"It's as simple and as tragic as this: When I cut stations, souls may be lost for eternity."
-- Rod Parsley

In other words he needs cash, I doubt if he worries about much else.

Richard D

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 05:38:55 PM »

Marlene.

This reply was not as easily written as I had to keep wiping the tears from my eyes as I type my response to this thread. Yes a certain type of funny joy has over taken me as I tried to explain these simple truths about Brother Hagee.

Hagee strikes me as a man whom when its time to count the money he rolls up his sleeves and gets to work and I知 willing to say he demands all of his employees to roll up there sleeves too.

Now probably some of you reading this might conclude Mr. Hagee is worry about some employee putting money under their sleeve and that痴 why he demands they roll up their sleeves but I feel this is not the case as Mr. Hagee knows a sleeve can get in the way of counting and perhaps even knock some money on the floor.

Well we must assume Mr. Hagee is a caring Christian as to not tarnish his good name so many believe in until we have concrete proof he is a wolf and not a sheep.

I think when I ask for a love gift from Mr. Hagee I will hear him say baa baa baa letting me know he is of the true fold.  :)

In God痴 Love. Richard.

aqrinc

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 05:55:44 PM »

Mama Mia, i teenk i neeedd a beeger boox to take de tythes. ;D Hey ketch tat leetle ol lady wiith
her lonch mooney, she weel geet plente back if shee make eet true de daay.

This is a word picture of what almost every preacher that preach (seed money ???) see when they
step to the pulpit in their churchagog. >:(  :'(  :-[

george.

winner08

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 08:20:40 PM »

I notice that it is just not Hagee that is taken advantage of this finance mess were in. I just seen some others who all had books for sale on how to stay out of this mess. One had a book on how God tells us how to take care of our money so we won't get into these messes. These people are fast. The news just broke a few weeks or a month ago on this mess and already they got their book deals and dvds out. They're doing specials on how not to fall into this mess or how to get out of this mess. One of them has a book called financial armmagetton They scare people into sending more money for thites and books and discs whatever they can possible think of to get more money out of people. What a disgrace!!

My spell check is not working so I apoligize ahead of time.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 02:53:27 AM »

ok, this has nothing to do with hagee but it cracked me up none the less. i got a piece of mail (junk mail for sure) which was about making sure that you can still pay your tithes AFTER YOU DIE because the church still needs them. you do it by stating in your will that you want a certain dollar amount paid as a tithe to your church. now that beats all doesn't it?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

claudia

Nikoa

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2008, 03:07:36 AM »

A few year back (Pre-BT) when Marilyn Hickey came to the church we were attending we bought one of the baby blankets she was selling and for about 3 years we received mail from her twice a month.  I should have saved all of it just for fun.  The letters in one way or another said the same thing about her prayer team praying for our needs and us partnering with her ministry with a seed.  She must have spent at least a $100 on her mailing campaign to us as it was very expensive mail that usually included a healing cloth or anointing oil or some other trinket.  If I remember right I think one even included a dollar bill!  Haven't seen one in a long time so we must not be classified as a worthy revenue stream to her ministry anymore.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 22 queries.