bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moved  (Read 4005 times)

jennie

Moved
« on: November 18, 2008, 01:30:01 PM »

Hey all!
We have gotten moved .. thank the Lord.... and I am still unpacking boxes. Please keep us in your prayers. We are having a very hard time. I think a lot of it is just stress. I don't understand why God allows things to happen but He has to have a good reason... right? Love to all, Jennie

Ninny

Re: Moved
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 03:50:46 PM »

Remember Jennie, God is in control of it all! :)
Kathy ;)

Jackie Lee

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 06:22:58 PM »

Hi Jeannie, Praying things improve. I have no clue why things work so strangely but I was living in the midwest where my children are.
Then my husband and I was in a position where we could move south to help my mother, so move we did.
This has been a hard adjustment, I feel like I am sacrificing my children {even though grown} for my mother.
We got down here South and mom hardly lets me help her at all.
 She made the comment that we came down for the inheritance, which was not true.
To make a long story short I signed off of any inheritance I wanted nothing then, and still want nothing.
Our plan is to stay here and help mom as much as possible, but who knows when God may uproot us again.
The reason I am telling you this is I try and not question this anymore and just wait to see what is next.
I hope your transaction will be easier than mine has been.
I now just wait on God and depend on him, it has been a trip to say the least. :D ;D
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 06:58:21 PM by Jackie Lee »

Jackie Lee

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 06:24:55 PM »

Remember Jennie, God is in control of it all! :)
Kathy ;)
Amen Ninny... :)

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »

We are moving on 11-28-08, strange set of circumstances oh well we move.
Who Is In Control; GOD IS.

george.

Marlene

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 11:41:02 PM »

Hi, We, never understand why all the changes in life. After, my father passed away, my neice moved in with my husband and I for 11 years. We never could have children  and we have helped neices and nephews in our life. My sister had a stroke and then my neice got a place up where I live to keep her out of a nursing home. She continues to take care of her and works for a hospital during the day.

We moved my mother in she is 87 now and this has been quite an experience for us. But, we have been learning for the last 3 years. I became seriously ill two years ago and have had to stop working. I had a large stroke and did not have any damage. Sometimes I see my memory is not as good. But, through it all we do see he is with us always.

Hope this can be of comfort to you.

In His Love,
Marlene

jennie

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 10:03:41 AM »

Many thanks to you all. It helps me to get off my little "pity" box and know that we are all going through different things in our lives! Old Jennie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.