bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Murdered  (Read 4264 times)

jenniferonline

Murdered
« on: November 18, 2008, 06:59:51 PM »

Not doing well spiritually, emotionally, etc. Need prayer. 

I was looking for a lost friend for years (lost in every sense) and found out that she was murdered.  Feel guilt for not searching harder, remorse for not seeing her one last time and anger for how, why and who committed it.  I now have hate and murder in my own heart and mind. 

Can't post too much more because I'm at work trying to hang in there without blubbering like a big baby.

Later siblings,
Jen

EKnight

Re: Murdered
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 08:43:11 PM »

Jen,

That is very sad news.  I will keep you in my prayers. 

I don't want to sound pat but try to remember that our God is an awesome God and for whatever reason, He deemed your friends death necessary and no doubt for something better.  I know how hard it is to accept that especially when we don't immediately see His reasons.

May God give you the strength necessary to get through this and to help you to see His ways in the best light possible.

Eileen

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 11:34:00 PM »

Jen, I will keep you in my Prayers. My Mother had a brother murdered and they never found out who did it. Her Mother kept praying to find out who it was. My Grandmother lost her eyesight after his death. I believe God did not want them to know. Maybe she would never forgive, and God did not want her to know.

I feel for you . Murder is  a terrible thing. Only, God can heal out broken hearts.

In His Love,
Marlene

Heidi

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 01:34:37 AM »

Not doing well spiritually, emotionally, etc. Need prayer. 

I will pray for you my sister, do not loose hope and try and endure and overcome what is needed to overcome even this period in your life.  You are not alone.....nothing can seperate us from the love of God.

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 02:23:23 AM »

Hi Jen,

My condolences, i hope you can see through your grief to what we know is The Fathers Will for all of Us.

Peace Love and Strength my Sister,

george.

Robin

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 06:03:09 PM »

I now have hate and murder in my own heart and mind.

I've been there Jen and God was able to heal it. The only thing I could do was tell God the truth and ask him to deal with me. It was when I found out someone had tortured my children when they were young.

I am sorry for your loss. It will take time to process your grief.

Many hugs and prayers.

MG

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.