bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something 'POSITIVE'  (Read 3944 times)

Andrew

Something 'POSITIVE'
« on: May 26, 2006, 03:56:38 AM »

Mat 14:24  But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.
Mat 14:25  And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
Mat 14:26  And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
Mat 14:27  But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
Mat 14:28  And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
Mat 14:29  And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
Mat 14:30  But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
Mat 14:31  And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

It is so easy, when we look around and see the storms that are going on in the world, to lose focus and to forget that God is in control of all things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrOVRCstdlk&search=petra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv9y0V-iACs&search=petra

eutychus

Something 'POSITIVE'
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 11:46:35 AM »

nice!!!!

Psa 89:9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.

Psa 107:29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.