bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fruit and Races!  (Read 4834 times)

jennie

Fruit and Races!
« on: November 20, 2008, 01:14:19 PM »

As I read some things here I have thought a lot about the fruits of the Spirit and running the race set for us. In our physical bodies we have to take in good fruits to make us stronger and more able to run a physical race. In our Spiritual lives we feed ourselves too to help us run the race. I don't have answers to many things but I do believe that God's Word is part of our fruit that we take in and also that the wonderful thoughts and conversations with other believers feed our spirit as well. I can't say enough about how refreshing it is to come here and enjoy the "fruits" of the discussions and how it makes me feel stronger to just take it all in. I can't run very well but my Spirit races free here. I feel like I am sitting at the supper table with friends and eating and learning together. My wish for all this day... is eat that good fruit and run that race with peace and joy! Much love to all, Jennie

Falconn003

Re: Fruit and Races!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 12:19:19 AM »

Welcome back :)

and good to see you again.

Rodger

jennie

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 12:05:25 PM »

Thank you and you too Rodger!

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 02:54:27 PM »

As I read some things here I have thought a lot about the fruits of the Spirit and running the race set for us. In our physical bodies we have to take in good fruits to make us stronger and more able to run a physical race. In our Spiritual lives we feed ourselves too to help us run the race. I don't have answers to many things but I do believe that God's Word is part of our fruit that we take in and also that the wonderful thoughts and conversations with other believers feed our spirit as well. I can't say enough about how refreshing it is to come here and enjoy the "fruits" of the discussions and how it makes me feel stronger to just take it all in. I can't run very well but my Spirit races free here. I feel like I am sitting at the supper table with friends and eating and learning together. My wish for all this day... is eat that good fruit and run that race with peace and joy! Much love to all, Jennie

Hi Jennie,

I really like how you tied together the good fruit of the Spirit nourishing those who are running the race!

Excellent stuff there to feast on.

Peace,

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.