bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Neighbor labor  (Read 8439 times)

musicman

Re: Neighbor labor
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 12:06:14 PM »

Oh, well there's the problem.  I didn't loan her the money, I gave her the money.  Now that's why she won't leave me alone.  Kind a like feedin the ducks one time will keep them coming.

Ninny

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »

Oh, yeah! I can see it now!  Quack Quack! umm... let's see to keep stray animals away from your house don't feed 'em! So now musicman, you gotta stop humoring her. You have to turn her gently away from your door, and giver her the boot!  :)
Don't really kick or anything 'cause that would be mean!  :D and you could get arrested for assault! ;D
Kathy ;)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2008, 01:28:27 AM »

ok. maybe try this musicman. since it's almost thanksgiving maybe you could get away with it. get a turkey ready to cook. putting alot of stuffing in it, along with some uncooked popcorn. place it in the oven with the neck end facing the back of the oven. ask your neighbor over for some yummy turkey and kinda hang out in the kitchen with her making sure to position her in front of your oven. when the turkey gets hot enough the popcorn will start popping and blow the popcorn and the stuffing out of the turkeys' bumhole blowing the oven door open with all the lovely warm stuffing and popcorn splattering all over your neighbor. perhaps she will feel sorry for you because your turkey blew up.

claudia

chav

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2008, 09:40:27 AM »

Hi Musicman
Someone I knew used to put on his Leonard Cohen albums to get rid of unwanted visitors to his flat, he said it never failed. it's worth a try I guess although it may well back fire on you if they are a fan.

Dave Uk

winner08

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2008, 08:51:50 PM »

Hey Dave from the UK: I haven't seen you around lately you been aright? Good to hear from you. Glad to see you.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.