bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Sabbatarian Network ??  (Read 6909 times)

John9362

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
The Sabbatarian Network ??
« on: May 27, 2006, 05:53:05 AM »

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine reccomended this site to me, I really don't have time to look at it as I spend my free time at Ray's and Mike's place [if you know what I mean] ..LOL !!
If anyone has an opinion on the ***no teaching links allowed*** web site I would appreciate your input.

Thanks guys !!
May GOD keep Blessing you ALL !!
Cheers...John
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 04:27:07 PM by mharrell08 »

Andrew

Re: The Sabbatarian Network ??
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 06:43:18 AM »

Quote from: John9362
Hi everyone,

A friend of mine reccomended this site to me, I really don't have time to look at it as I spend my free time at Ray's and Mike's place [if you know what I mean] ..LOL !!
If anyone has an opinion on the http://www.sabbatarian.com/ web site I would appreciate your input.

Thanks guys !!
May GOD keep Blessing you ALL !!
Cheers...John

Don't bother.

gmik

the sabattarian network
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 10:44:46 AM »

Anything that makes a law to observe the Correct Sabbath is usually in error.  Keep your freetime with mike and ray :D

jennifer

The Sabbatarian Network
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 07:04:16 PM »

I would add 2 Corn. 6:14-15: "Do not yoke yourselves together in a team with unbelievers.  For how can righteousness and lawlessness be partners?  What fellowship does light have with darkness?
Also Rev. 18:4- "Then I heard another voice out of heaven say: "My people, come out of her! so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not be infected by her plagues, for her sins are a sticky mass piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes."
Grace be with you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.