bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thankful  (Read 3064 times)

youthfortruth

Thankful
« on: November 23, 2008, 09:33:42 PM »

One of my favorite bible studies Ray has given would probably be the 23 minutes in Hell rebuttal. When I initially saw the book on a shelf, I passed it off as a work of fiction. Praise God that Ray was able to confirm my suspicions.

After listening to it again earlier today, I couldn't help but notice that tonight marks Wise's 10 anniversary of the fictitious "vision" he experienced.

To make matters more despicable, the guy recently published a brand new book reiterating the same unscriptural, propagandistic claims regarding "Hell" and what happens to the people who go there.

The indoctrination that  all of us were once exposed too never ceases to amaze me. Despite what the bible says regarding death as:

"For the living know that they shall die but the dead know not anything"
 Ecclesiastes 9:5

And the fact that God's plan is revealed to us as:

"This is why we work hard and continue to struggle  for our hope is in the living God, who is the Savior of all people and particularly of all believers."
                                           1 Timothy 4:10

Christians hear what they want hear and see what the want to see. As thanksgiving draws near, one of my top things I'm grateful for is the opportunity to understand God better through bibletruths.com and all you wonderful people.

I, like most of you, feel extremely fortunate to learn what I've learned and proud to be a part of a ministry that knows, understands, and shares the TRUTH!!

God Bless!!

-Andrew     

Beloved

Re: Thankful
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 01:12:36 AM »

Yes Andrew I agree these false teachers are a major disgrace to the Word of God.

Rays paper is certainly supports the belief that these types are to be rebuked  and 

Tit 1:11  Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

As long as the money flows so will their mouth pour out this bilge. We need to pray that the spiritual forces that drive this money flow will weaken

beloved
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.