bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Song of Hope  (Read 6249 times)

lilitalienboi16

Song of Hope
« on: November 24, 2008, 06:47:51 PM »

Hey everyone, Long time no post for me, but i wanted to let you all know im alive. Struggling through a very dry desert. I could use any prayer if you guys got some in you left =] Thanks!

Heres a great song i wanted to share with you that really uplifts me! It really gives me a much happie rmood and i thought id share it with you guys.

Robbie Seay Band - Song of Hope

All things bright and beautiful You are
All things wise and wonderful You are
In my darkest night, You brighten up the skies
A song will rise

I will sing a song of hope
Sing along
God of heaven come down
Heaven come down
Just to know that You are near is enough
God of heaven come down, heaven come down

All things new
I can start again
Creator, God
Calling me Your friend
Sing praise, my soul
To the Maker of the skies
A song will rise

I will sing a song of hope
Sing along
God of heaven come down
Heaven come down
Just to know You and be loved is enough
God of heaven come down, heaven come down

Hallelujah, sing
Hallelujah, sing
Hallelujah, sing

Listen to it here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luM-_ImWzng

God bless and much love in Christ,

Alex

Ninny

Re: Song of Hope
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »

Alex!
you are a breath of fresh air! I am so glad you are ok! I have never replied to any of your posts, but I have read them, that song is beautiful.  Please sweetie (I can call you this because I am a grandma!) hold on to your heart! Hold on to God's promises and never give up. I will pray for you, I know you're going to be ok out there as long as you hold on. If evil chases you, then RUN! Run to Jesus and snuggle up in His arms as if he were your grandma and He will show you the way!
Stay safe out there :D
Kathy :) (my grandsons call me Ninny!)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 12:37:45 AM »

Alex!
you are a breath of fresh air! I am so glad you are ok! I have never replied to any of your posts, but I have read them, that song is beautiful.  Please sweetie (I can call you this because I am a grandma!) hold on to your heart! Hold on to God's promises and never give up. I will pray for you, I know you're going to be ok out there as long as you hold on. If evil chases you, then RUN! Run to Jesus and snuggle up in His arms as if he were your grandma and He will show you the way!
Stay safe out there :D
Kathy :) (my grandsons call me Ninny!)

Dear grandma! i mean ninny ;),

Thank you for the very kind post. Your words are as much a blessing to me as i can only pray mine are to you. I'm very glad you enjoyed the song. I hope it helps uplift you when you are down. I should perhaps correct myself, as it is truly God who uplifts us all when we are down, He just found it fit to do it thorugh this beautiful song. I Hope you enjoyed the breathtakeing images as well. I know i did!

God bless you and stay safe yourself =]

In Christ,

Alex

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 01:07:26 AM »

Oh, yes Alex I forgot to mention those pictures! I hope others will visit that link. Lots of people don't care for that kind of music I guess, but I think that it was pretty cool! And if God uses that to bless you and others, it's great!.  :D
Take care and be blessed!
Ninny ;) :D

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 02:49:26 AM »

hi alex,
thanks for yet another uplifting song. you are very good at picking the ones we need when we need them the most. i love photography so the images on the video were also very inspiring to me. i will say a special prayer to our Abba Father for you to be comforted and guided by His spirit. remember that all the dry spells and deserts we go to are meant to bring us closer to Him. you are a sweetheart. we are your family and we love you.

claudia

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 01:35:04 PM »

hi alex,
thanks for yet another uplifting song. you are very good at picking the ones we need when we need them the most. i love photography so the images on the video were also very inspiring to me. i will say a special prayer to our Abba Father for you to be comforted and guided by His spirit. remember that all the dry spells and deserts we go to are meant to bring us closer to Him. you are a sweetheart. we are your family and we love you.

claudia

Dear claudia,

You are very welcome. Thank you for praying for me, i really need your prayers desperately. I've been stumbling through a very dry desert for many months now and im very thirsty, im weary, and i just need the Lord to consume me with His love, His fire, for His Son to become everything in me so that their is no room for the beast anymore. I'm tired of serving the beast.. yet i am powerless, i wait and cry out and wait... thank you again for praying for me, it means alot to me and gives me hope. Thank you for being apart of this wonderful family that loves me. I love you all very much, you all mean so much to me, you will never know. Being the oldest of a family that doesn't understand you one bit can make this walk very lonely, but i am so comforted and overwhelmed with joy when i see and feel the love that you all have for me. You will all never know how truly you have blessed me with this love. I can only pray to be able to reflect this love back to you all through our Father.

Many blessings and love to you and all.

In Christ,
Alex

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 01:36:22 PM »

Oh, yes Alex I forgot to mention those pictures! I hope others will visit that link. Lots of people don't care for that kind of music I guess, but I think that it was pretty cool! And if God uses that to bless you and others, it's great!.  :D
Take care and be blessed!
Ninny ;) :D

They are breathtaking images of our Lords wonderful creation aren't they? I was just in aw seeing the colors in some of those images. How small we feel when we see such a declaration from our God of His mighty power.

Thank you and may God bless you as well!

Alex :)

OBrenda

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 04:23:33 PM »

ALEX,

Always enjoy your sharing of inspiring music...
It really is like medicine to our weary Spirits...
Hope school is going all right & your Girlfriend is feeling well?

Stay Strong Sweet Brother,
Brenda

Marlene

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 12:36:57 AM »

Alex, That was awesome. The pictures and the song. Hope your girlfriend is doing well.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 01:19:03 AM »

Alex, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, give thanks that God gives you a desire to cry out to Him. No matter how far away from God you feel He is always the same, He's always there and He always, always loves you!
There is no place in the world you can go where God does not know right where you are. So take heart in whatever you're going through. God is there and we are all here to pray for you!
Happy Thanksgiving :D
Ninny ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.