bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Dear Moderators!  (Read 11520 times)

Ninny

Dear Moderators!
« on: November 25, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you guys for keeping us in line! :D
I know it feels at time like you're trying to herd cats! I have just spent a few minutes reading all the rules for posting and how the forum is moderated, we should all take a minute to look over that now and again.

You (mostly) ;) always try to coax us gently into getting along and remind us what this is all about. Sometimes when Dennis or Craig come on I think I hear a little hint of a snarl or a low growl even occasionally a really loud ROAR! :o But, hey you guys are just defending the territory! The lady moderators are not wimps either! You girls are brave, you aren't afraid to get right in there and put us in our place! So again, I just wanted to say thanks for what you do.

So please all of you have a big ole meal this Thanksgiving, and give all of your children and grandchildren hugs and kisses and savor those tight squeezes those little ones give you! I always tell my little grandson who is 2 to give me his squeeziest hug and boy what a hug he can give!

So I send my squeeziest hug to you guys along with a little kiss on the cheek! :-*
Keep smiling,
Kathy ;) :D

Kat

Re: Dear Moderators!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 07:45:32 PM »

Thanks Kathy  :)
The guys might seem to snarl or growl at times, but I think they are really big ole teddy bears  :D

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 08:07:16 PM »

Sometimes when Dennis or Craig come on I think I hear a little hint of a snarl or a low growl even occasionally a really loud ROAR! :o But, hey you guys are just defending the territory! 

Yea, those two scare me too! :D

René

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »

The guys might seem to snarl or growl at times, but I think they are really big ole teddy bears  :D

mercy, peace and love
Kat

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 08:48:20 PM »

Hi Kathy

For me Rene and Kat make my knees quake whenever they zero in on me. Yes the our mods do an outstanding job under great duress daily, thank you all very very much. Last time i used that expression (Like herding cats) ??? on the forum i was busted down to private second class.

Please remember i started the (Love our Moderaters club) on September 19th 2008 on this very forum. ;D

george. 8)

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you guys for keeping us in line! :D
I know it feels at time like you're trying to herd cats! I have just spent a few minutes reading all the rules for posting and how the forum is moderated, we should all take a minute to look over that now and again.

You (mostly) ;) always try to coax us gently into getting along and remind us what this is all about. Sometimes when Dennis or Craig come on I think I hear a little hint of a snarl or a low growl even occasionally a really loud ROAR! :o But, hey you guys are just defending the territory! The lady moderators are not wimps either! You girls are brave, you aren't afraid to get right in there and put us in our place! So again, I just wanted to say thanks for what you do.

So please all of you have a big ole meal this Thanksgiving, and give all of your children and grandchildren hugs and kisses and savor those tight squeezes those little ones give you! I always tell my little grandson who is 2 to give me his squeeziest hug and boy what a hug he can give!

So I send my squeeziest hug to you guys along with a little kiss on the cheek! :-*
Keep smiling,
Kathy ;) :D

« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 09:54:02 PM by aqr »

ericsteven

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 09:24:05 PM »

Thanks for that picture, Dennis.  I was just about over my fear of teddy bears.  But now I guess it's back to therapy and sleeping with the light on.   ;)

mharrell08

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 09:38:33 PM »

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Awesome...looks like it's on its way to 'lock a thread'.  ;D

Samson

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 10:12:31 PM »

mercy, peace and love
Kat

An Amen and a thankyou for our Moderators, but that Teddy Bear looks like
          it's possessed by Legion, I'll stick with my loving and submissive Cats, Well at
          least one of them is submissive, I'm talking about the Cat,  ;D ;D ;D

Samson.

gmik

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 11:20:15 PM »

Dennis that is way too scary!!!!!  but hilarious!!!

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 12:41:01 AM »

Dennis, Now that's what I'm talking about! Ha! That's you in the mornings before your first cuppa Joe? :D :D

Oh, George, I must have missed that love the moderators club. I would have joined for sure if I had known about it!

You guys be sweet now! :-*
Kathy :)

Marlene

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 03:01:52 AM »

Well, for me I believe the Moderators are who God choose to do the right job. But, that bear looks pretty scary to me. Its just what I need to humble me.

In His Love,
Marlene

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008, 08:54:01 AM »

That picture was Dennis, see what we are up against?

This is me............
 ;D

Craig

zvezda

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2008, 04:08:47 PM »

better?  ;D ;D ;D

Kat

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2008, 05:54:51 PM »

Hi Zvezda,

I think you have Dennis pegged right  ;D

mercy, peace and love
Kat

OBrenda

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2008, 06:28:35 PM »

Please Forgive Me this Little "Pun"

2 Corinthians 11:1
I wish that you would bear with me in a little foolishness; but indeed you are bearing with me.

Nahum 1:15
Behold on the mountains the feet of him that brings good tidings, that publishes peace! O Judah, keep your solemn feasts, perform your vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through you; he is utterly cut off.

Ezekiel 11:19
And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

One of your many admirer's
Brenda

daywalker

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008, 07:23:28 PM »

OMGosh... I think that's the same teddy bear that I used to see in my closet every night when I was a kid! My mom would never believe me...

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2008, 07:42:47 PM »

Aww, Craig I've been wondering if there was a big squishy heart beating under that Barney Fife exterior :D
 Brenda I love your sparkly bear how cute!
Zvezda, Dennis cleans up pretty well, doesn't he?! :o
See, I knew our moderators have senses of humor! Funny and cute one and all! Ha! ;) :D
Kathy :D :D :D

aqrinc

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 08:02:25 PM »

Isn't it nice that we almost never see those claws except under dire circumstances. ???

A mod is a terrible one to annoy.

george.

Vangie

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2008, 08:57:00 PM »

Dennis....aka.......Chuckie Bear?

I've always thought that talking Snuggles teddy bear for the fabric softener commercials was creepy...now I know why. :D :D

Patrick

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2008, 10:45:43 PM »

Quote from: zvezda
better?  ;D ;D ;D

I think that's creepy. You can still see the claws in it's shadow. Yikes!!  :o
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 23 queries.