bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Love Never Fails  (Read 3611 times)

Marlene

Love Never Fails
« on: November 27, 2008, 03:04:00 PM »

Hello, Well, I am sure many of you remember me talking about a 17 year relationship with a neighbor who has not been easy to live with. She got bad one day about two weeks ago and asked for every gift she ever gave me and my husband for Birthdays and other times back. Well, I did not think maybe I had express my love well enough over the years. She required time from us that were not realistic. We endured it always. Always, taking her back and forgiving. I am not putting a feather in my cap. I know it was all from God that I endured. I learned patience and I also, learned I should have set limits from the begining. But, we loved her.

Well, she talked to my husband about  a series of break-in going on in our area. Then, she told him she found out that she had cancer in her neck. He, came in and told me. She broke the relationship off. I just gave her it all back. But, when he told me I felt sorry for her. So, I called her. But, I would like you to keep her in your prayers. Her name is Kathy. They think it is centrally located in a small section, and she will be talking pills that make you sick. She is widowed and works and is concerned . But, if she does have to be off she has time built up so she will get paid.

When, she picked the phone up and found out it was me she started crying. She told me I am so sorry how I have treated you over and over. I told her  I Love you. She ended the conversation that she loved me. I told her Kathy I loved you no matter how you have treated me. I loved  you when you decided to break off the relationship.  And, I will always love you. 

Well, I am sure now she understand the limits. But, if I can do anything to help her with her cancer I would. I am not well myself. But, I give my time and heart if I am able. But, I have to think of my family first. So, I just ask prayer for her.

In His Love,
Marlene

mharrell08

Re: Love Never Fails
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 04:02:02 PM »

You and your neighbor are in our prayers Marlene. At least you and your neighbor have reconciled, as mercy is greater than sacrifice [Hosea 6:6  For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings] May God continue to give you the strength to endure.

Marques

Heidi

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 09:43:53 PM »

Marlene.....I will also keep you and your neighbour in my prayers....your are so right when you say "love never fails".  As Christ is so are we in the world.  He gave us the example of how we should live....love your neighbour more than yourself.

Heidi

musicman

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 10:26:11 PM »

As I always say, forgiveness is the best medicine.  Do good for those who want to harm you.  Especially if they change their ways.  I'll be praying for ya'll.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 11:20:16 PM »

Hi Marlene.  I'm moved here tonight.  Maybe you've seen your own parable right there in your neighborhood of how God's judgements (though painful) lead to repentence as Marques reminded us just a day or two ago.  Maybe you will be sweet sisters and dear friends as I'd hoped for you earlier.  Will pray for the both of you. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Marlene

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 11:49:27 PM »

Thanks, to all of you. Dave, I hope we will always be Dear Sisters. God enabled me to endure this. He has always enabled me to forgive her. I learned how to forgive quickly the hard way. I once could not forgive someone close to me. I fail into the same sin they did and had to ask them for it. But, mostly I had to ask God for it. It was harder to forgiven the last person cause it was up close and personal. It was from someone I never expected. But, what was worse is that I though God had given up on me and I began to dwell on Hell. Great things happened from all this. I learned how to forgive and not judge. I learned that God does love me and forgives. We have to forgive to be forgiven. When, it comes from your own household that is the hardest one yet. But, I learned God Is Love, and Praise Him there is no Hell. I gained beautiful Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I gained many Truths of God. I have many people who help me to understand verses in the Bible or learn together. Love Never Fails.  I would not take all the money in the world for the spiritual blessings I have received. I love you all!

In His Love,
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 01:34:26 AM »

Hi Marlene,

Remember it will work out if you give it to GOD and leave it There. What we have to remember is that we are
in a learning mode all through this short span of physical life. The toughest ones are also the best teachers.
You my dear sister are learning to do good as we should to run this race. :)

I Peter 2:20:
For what glory is it, if, when you be buffeted for your faults, you shall take it patiently? but if, when you do
well, and suffer for it, you take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

george. :-*

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.