bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When things happen all at once!  (Read 3649 times)

Heidi

When things happen all at once!
« on: November 27, 2008, 10:00:36 PM »

If I told you all I would still be leaving out some details but I will have a stab at it because prayer is needed for me and my family.  I have shared before that my husband has Parkinson's disease....he has deteriorated very fast over the last couple of months.  We went for his neurological appointment on 26 Nov and have been advised that he is scheduled for surgery next Fri 5th Dec.....this is awesome news and we are all very excited about what possible outcome may be......but here is where it gets a bit crazy.....

We were due to move into a new house on the 5th of Dec....so now everything has to happen earlier so that I can go with him into hospital....it all feels so crazy because I am limited with what I can do with my back!  You will all be familiar with the stresses involved in shifting....it all just seem to have happened all at once.

Please pray for peace and able hands that can help us shift, for the landlord to be lenient and all to go well.

Heidi

mharrell08

Re: When things happen all at once!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 11:07:56 PM »

Hello Heidi,

You and your family are in our prayers. May God's will be done in your family's situation and please continue to keep us posted on your well-being.

Marques
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 12:39:08 AM by mharrell08 »

Beloved

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 11:12:42 PM »

Heidi

I have a bad back and I have moved so many times I can really appreciate that aspect of your need. I will certainly pray for the both of you and hope the surgery will help your husband's condition.

Beloved

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 11:23:42 PM »

Hi Heidi...same here, bad back and too many moves.  God give you strength and help and I'm very glad for the encouraging news about your man.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 11:31:45 PM »

Hi Heidi, I will keep you in my prayers. I hope this helps your husband some. My Dad had that disease and my mother was getting so old  after she retired taking care of him. I can't imagnine not having my husband to help if we had to move. So, far I am blessed he is still working and very healthy. But, one thing I can always do is pray.

In His Love,
Marlene

Heidi

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 04:53:37 AM »

Thanks to all of your encouraging replies and prayers, it is good to belong to a family....it makes the load easier......
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.