bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Devil and Angels?  (Read 6075 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Devil and Angels?
« on: November 28, 2008, 08:30:34 PM »

I read alot of your materials and I pretty much agree with everything I have read so far.  But one verse has been troubling me and I cant seem to put it together and that is Mathew 25:41.

"Prepared for the devil and his angels"?  Could you please expound on this verse a little further as this is a difficult one for me in light of your teachings.

Thanks, Mike.

Dear Mike:  In Scripture, angels, messengers, and ministers are used interchangeably.

Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels [#32] spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Greek: #32, aggelos, From aggellō (probably derived from G71; compare G34; to bring tidings); a messenger; especially an "angel"; by implication a PASTOR: - angel, messenger. (Strong's Concordance).

Now then, notice what Paul says concerning Satan and his "ministers"--

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his MINISTERS also be transformed as the MINISTERS of righteousness; whose end [eonian/gehenna/hell/lake of fire JUDGMENT] shall be according to their works.

It is the false ministers (the "ministers of righteousness") of Mystery Babylon--The CHURCH, who are to be judged in this "eonian" fire along with their many millions of followers.  See my last Installment:  "The Lake of Fire and the Second Death."

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.