bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hitched  (Read 11550 times)

chav

Re: Hitched
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 09:48:02 AM »

Hi
congratulations to you both

Dave

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008, 10:29:21 AM »

Thanks for all your well wishes.  This marriage is truly a blessing beyond my wildest dreams.  The Lord has gifted me with the sweetest man on earth. :)

Please continue to keep us in your prayers and rejoice with us as we celebrate this "spiritual" union of hearts.

René

P.S. - We will post more pictures on the "Who Am I" board later this week.

Samson

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 11:02:08 AM »

Congratulations Rene and Dennis,

Sorry for the late response, I worked 28 hours in the last two
                                             days(Friday & Saturday) and just viewed this now. When your
                                             tired, sometimes the mind plays tricks on you. When I first saw
                                             the picture, I said to myself, Rene got married, but she didn't
                                             say to who. At first I thought, " Is that Dennis", no it can't be.
                                             Had to read further on to assure myself. Maybe should have
                                             waited until the coffee sunk in.  ;)

You both make a Beautiful and Handsome couple, Physically and
                                             Spiritually.  :) :) :)

Now we can be certain that Dennis won't be like that Teddy Bear,
                                             the mean looking one in that other topic. Anyway it's wonderfull
                                             when a Man and a Woman unite to become one Flesh, as it was in
                                             the beginning, not just Physically, but Spiritually too.

The Freckle Girl is asleep right now and had a lousy night at work
                                              yesterday, being told by a Workmate that she was going to Hell
                                              for believing in Heresy, However this wonderfull news about your
                                              Marriage will cheer her up. It certainly made my day.

May God's Spirit and Direction direct the course of your Marriage.

With Love(Agapeo), Samson.

Longhorn

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 11:47:24 AM »

A question for Dennis.....  How in tarnation did you get so lucky?  I have to admit, that pic of Rene put's a little Zing in the Zing Zang.  Does she have any sisters?   May God continue to Bless you both.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 12:04:24 PM »

YES!!! Rene' has a sister, and she has a really good job at IBM, and she is beautiful!!! But she has a husband and a son. I don't think there is a way around the husband and son thing. But I'll ask on your behalf if you want me to (I'll mention the Zing Zang)?

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 12:17:18 PM »

Wow, Yall!  I'm actually stunned here, but full of joy for the both of you.  God bless you huge!

I'm a bit disappointed you didn't come to me for marriage councelling, though.   ;D ;D ;D

Love to you.  :D

I wish I'd know you were a marriage counselor Dave before I spent all that money on Mickey Rooney's advice.

frecklegirl417

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 12:32:01 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations to you Both!!! I am glad to see that our Heavenly Father blessed you both in finding each other. I am very glad to see that I was not the only person lucky enough to find a HELP mate to make the rest of our lives complete in everyway. 

Robin

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 01:00:24 PM »

Congratulations to both of you.

That's wonderful news!

Linny

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 07:09:05 PM »

Congratulations Dennis and Rene!

God created such a wonderful experience in a fulfilling, happy marriage of like-minded people.

It always warms my heart when others find it.

May you have a long and blessed time together!

Lin

youthfortruth

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 07:33:22 PM »

Much congrats to you two!!  ::) ;D :)

-Andrew

Marlene

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 10:42:54 PM »

Dennis and Rene, Congratulations on your marriage that is blessed by God!

In His Love,
Marlene

Daddysgirl

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 05:37:36 AM »

Congratulations!!!

Oh and Dennis, with a beautiful wife like that you have every reason to be smilling all the way through to immortality.

May the God of mercy be with you.

Matty.

kweli

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 07:09:48 AM »

Congrats DeRe/DenniRe/ReDenn

(It's a good thing that GOD knows best how to make you two as one)

OBrenda

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 11:12:31 AM »

Congratulations to you Both as God richly Blesses your Vows before him!

Marriage looks good on you Dennis! A Beautiful Bride......  I Love that Ray married you!

Warm Hugs,
Brenda
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 11:13:59 AM by OBrenda »

pylady

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2008, 12:46:08 AM »

Dennis and Rene,

Congratulations!  May God bless you with many happy years together.

Cindy  ;D

gmik

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2008, 11:51:36 PM »

Wow!!! :o :o Wonderful news.  Hey, Bob (clueless in Indiana) I WAS at the conference and had no clues.  Oooooohhhhhh you sneaky ones......I can't tell you how happy I am for you both!! What a blessing!  Great picture-you both are beaming w/ love.....God Bless....(gosh I can't stop blabbing)...Ok hear me yelling...JERRRRRRRY... come see this picture.....I will stop now so I can show Jerry and we can re read the whole thread together!!! 
Love ya's,
gena

cjwood

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2008, 12:11:11 AM »

Wow!!! :o :o Wonderful news.  Hey, Bob (clueless in Indiana) I WAS at the conference and had no clues.  Oooooohhhhhh you sneaky ones......I can't tell you how happy I am for you both!! What a blessing!  Great picture-you both are beaming w/ love.....God Bless....(gosh I can't stop blabbing)...Ok hear me yelling...JERRRRRRRY... come see this picture.....I will stop now so I can show Jerry and we can re read the whole thread together!!! 
Love ya's,
gena

gena,
you are too funny.

claudia

Samarnon

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2008, 12:31:02 AM »

Denny & Renč,

Wow!!!! Congrats and Best Wishes!!!! Super!!!! Awesome!!!

Lord, when will I be taken for a ride? :( ??? :D

Joy ;)

Falconn003

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2008, 03:09:21 PM »

A very Wonderful Congratulations Rene and Dennis.     :D :'(   ;D

Matthew 19:6
"........... What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

Many years of Blissful happiness and Enjoyment with each other.

Rodger

aqrinc

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2008, 02:17:32 AM »

Rene and Dennis; Congratulations on your Marriage and Wow ;D. I go away for a few days and Bam :o;
enjoy all that GOD Has Prepared for you both together evermore.

george.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.