bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dinosaur Dung and Death  (Read 7675 times)

musicman

Dinosaur Dung and Death
« on: November 30, 2008, 06:42:57 PM »

Folks, there has been much talk about how and why death entered into God's creation.  It is considered blasphemy to say the dinosaurs lived millions of years ago when death started with Adam's sin.  I have another idea, though.  Let's suppose that death entered into this world as a result of massive amounts of dinosaur dung.  I mean, there must have been alot, and since man had to have been around during the reign of dinosaurs, wouldn't that be a better explanation for death than some silly sin?  I think dinosaurs had to have lived a few thousand years ago.  Now don't get me started with the radiometric dating procedures.  They were invented by the devil.  There is an appearance of age because the dinosaur dung was so stank, that it caused the carbon and all of the radioactive materials in rocks and bones to self destruct at hyper rates of speed (in other words, they committed suicide).  That is why the tests show millions of years when the things studied r only a few thousand years old.  And plus, wouldn't you die if you had to smell that much crap?  You don't even have to answer.  Of course you would!!

Anyway, this all came to me in another revelation from god after spending several hours at the local pub.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 06:44:19 PM by musicman »

Ninny

Re: Dinosaur Dung and Death
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 07:00:09 PM »

Musicman, ha! I think you have been in the pub long enough! Have mercy! Can you get SERIOUS? Oh, that's right I forgot, YOU CAN'T!! :D

Well, anyway I'm glad to see you online it has been very quiet today. :( We almost had a good fight, er, uh, I mean discussion over there about the dinosaurs, but the big party pooper Craig came along and locked it up! ( I really agreed with him though) :( Had to, my "better judgment" kicked in ;D
So here you are with your own version which I dare say should distract Craig for a few minutes so that someone else can start something over there on the General Discussions board! We never learn! All the controversial stuff should be over here then no one knows if you're being serious or not! ;) ;)
Take that, you beast! :D :D
Kathy ;) 

Vangie

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 07:03:15 PM »

It was the plague of methane madness.

Buuuuuuuurrrrrrrp.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:04:28 PM by Vangie »

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 07:09:19 PM »

:D :D ;D
 :D :D
Kathy ;)

Longhorn

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 12:24:13 AM »

Im sorry, I thought you said Dinosaur and Dung Breath,  I'll have you know I garggle with a teaspoon of pepto-bismal, a sprits of lime juice, scrape my tounge with number 2 grade sand paper followed by flossing with a stainless steel lid from a potted meat can.  Old Loghorn dont have much in life,(sep Ray's Teachings and the Holly Spirit)  But be sure of ONE thing and ONE thing only,,,,,   Old Longhorn's breath never stinks.......except for that one time.

God is Good

Life is Good.

Love in Christ.... Longhorn

p.s.  I need some help putting up my

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 01:13:50 AM »

did you fall off the ladder Longhorn? you said 'I need help putting up my'......that was it, putting up your?? Christmas decorations? the cows? the wolves? WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH??
WHY DO I ALWAYS FALL FOR THIS? I know this is going to backfire on me! It's like a joke without a punchline! :o

Your dental hygiene leaves a LOT to be desired!  Musicman probably just gargles with the 180 whatever it is koolaid! He doesn't even need to gargle cause the spirits keep his breath completely sanitized!
Vangie, if you're reading this stay away from the (methane) spirits!
You may end up having strange visions!
Night-night!
Kathy ;)

kweli

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 06:16:47 AM »

Beloved, this is the place I was talking about last week. Wear your full armor in here.
 ;)  ;D

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 09:58:10 AM »

Hi Musicman,
                 interesting theory but it smells fishy, although if we piled the theory up high enough it could reach to heaven, but perhaps not with the sweet smelling fragrance of incense..
                 One thought that may not stink as much though is that animals can't sin in the same sense that mankind has been given to understand sin. So death of the flesh has always been since any sort of life became into being hundreds of millions of years ago. But the death of the spiritual knowledge of God that came with Adam, i.e, it's mankinds disease. Man is dead to God spiritually because of transgressing God's ordinances, however the Good News is that Christ has reconnected us back to a spiritual relationship with God via his acceptable sacrifice for all of mankinds sins.

I will keep my nose to the floor if I get any further proof of this theory however much it makes my eyes water.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 10:10:50 AM »

Hi Jeetkunjimi,
Is that your name or is it a combination of names? I sometimes use a name like that: jukanomigraco, that's the combination of all six of my grand children's names! Can't use it here though Musicman and Longhorn would get too confused with all the letters, ya know!  :D :D Just curious!
I liked your reply!
Kathy :D

musicman

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 10:17:37 PM »

Hi Musicman,
                 interesting theory but it smells fishy,

It's not a theory!!  I was in the spirit, man!!

god done told me all that above.  he's gonna be mad at you not believin.  I think you should check. . . . . . . .wait a minute. . . . . . I'm feelin the spirit again.  god says to tell you to refer to my earlier post, Teaching on This Forum.  you must repent of your disbelief and read my post over and over while repeating "I believe the word of musicman. . . .excuse me, I believe the word of god. . . . as signified by the musicman". . . .(wow, this is gude coolaid.).  the lord say that you must complete this assignment or be transported back in time to clean up mounds of brachiosaurus dung while I (da musicman) play the theme to Jurassic Park really loud on the trombone over and over a few feet from you.  Then to get back, you'll have to care for, and crossbread a raptor with some other animal until one of your new breads gives birth to a turkey.  Then you'll have to make the turkey fly or keep beeding until one does.  You can do all of this or. . . . .

believe da word that dinosaurs lived with man and caused man's initial demise, with their abundance of dinostank.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 10:39:29 PM by musicman »

Kat

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 11:16:52 AM »

Here is a bit that I think ties in with what is being discussed here, from the most recent transcript form the Nashville conference.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8831.msg73654.html#msg73654 ---

The oil has always been called a fossil fuel.  Do you know why?  [They claim that there was studies and they claim that it is decayed dinosaurs.]  Again we have the same problem.  Suppose we say alright it comes from dinosaurs, so you take all dinosaurs that were alive at any one given time, when the flood hit.  But of course they say that nothing died until the flood. 

So all the millions and millions and millions of dinosaurs that they know are in the ground and that they are finding around the world.  Young earthers would tell you that they were all alive at the same time, virtually.  In that short period of time before the flood.  So every dinosaur that was ever born and grew up and had babies and they grew up and had babies and they grew up and had babies, for almost two thousand years and they were all alive at the time of the flood.  You would have animals three hundred feet deep around the entire globe.  It’s nonsense. 

But even if you took that they died off and there is only so many alive at one given time.  So you take all the dinosaurs and all the animals and all the trees and anything that is organic and you kill it and squish it all together at the time of the flood, everything that is available at that one period.  You would not have one fraction of the amount of oil from what was killed on that one day, that we would use up in a week and it would be gone.   
--------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 04:15:41 PM »

Oooooo, snap! Musicman, now whaddya gotta say" ::)
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 08:14:16 PM »

I think the dung would itself, cover the Earth a few times.

Longhorn

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2008, 08:44:07 PM »

I could use a truck load or two of quality Dino dooty for garden fertilizer. 

Longhorn

musicman

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 09:12:05 PM »

No, didn't it turn in to oil or something?

That's what that diet pill commercial meant when they warned against oily discharge.

Ninny

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 09:27:15 PM »

Oh that is really sick Musicman!

I was about to say you were right about the dung covering the earth! And you  probably didn't even see that in a spirit-vision, did ya! :D  ;)

Wonder how rich that "dino dooty" would be! Well, I guess we'll never know so I guess you'll have to settle for buzzard poop! Now you know chicken poo poo makes really good fertilizer, too!!

Ok musicman let us know what enlightenment your next vision brings, we all need this extreme wisdom!! I know that there must be more because you've been in that pub quite a lot lately! :D

See ya!
Kathy :D :D ;)

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 07:40:28 AM »

Hi Ninny,
           jeetkunejimi is my longtime nickname among my family,friends and work associates. Bruce Lee's fighting method was called JeetKuneDo & I have taught this fighting method for over 25yrs now, so the tag goes with the job. God bless.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

Ninny

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2008, 09:06:43 AM »

Jeetkunejimi, that is extremely cool! I wouldn't have even known that about Bruce Lee! Well if I had been a big fan of his I might have known that! I do like to watch people in the martial arts, it's really fascinating. Thanks for sharing!
Kathy :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.