bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bible Study Video November 30, 2008 Posted  (Read 6008 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member

cjwood

Re: Bible Study Video November 30, 2008 Posted
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 02:12:41 AM »

HELP,
i have a macbook and have been trying to download the 11/30/08 bible-study video which dennis posted, but after it downloads the screen is just a bunck of typed mumbo jumbo. i never had this trouble when i used our hp laptop. ANY SUGGESTIONS?????

claudia

eggi

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 04:53:49 AM »

Hi all, first of all a big thanks to Dennis for making the video available! Claudia, you need to get a plugin called Flip2Mac. This plugin will enable your Macbook to play Windows Media audio and video. Just Google it and you should find it easily. You install by dragging to Applications. Your HP plays WM out of the box since it's a Windows PC. God bless you, Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 10:50:53 PM »

Hi all, first of all a big thanks to Dennis for making the video available! Claudia, you need to get a plugin called Flip2Mac. This plugin will enable your Macbook to play Windows Media audio and video. Just Google it and you should find it easily. You install by dragging to Applications. Your HP plays WM out of the box since it's a Windows PC. God bless you, Eirik

much thanks erik. i will google it and get me one. my husband has the hp laptop and he bought the macbook for me. so i will do what i need to in order to see the video of the bible-study.

claudia

EKnight

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 11:14:19 PM »

I have had that trouble before with my macbook and I found that if I was using "firefox" it didn't work so I would switch to "safari" and then it worked.

Eileen

cjwood

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 12:42:36 AM »

I have had that trouble before with my macbook and I found that if I was using "firefox" it didn't work so I would switch to "safari" and then it worked.

Eileen

hi eileen,
you mean using the web browser safari? i am new to the macbook but i am currently using safari as my web browser. could be you are talking about a different safari? i can use all the help i can get.

claudia

Samarnon

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 12:46:54 AM »

Thanks again Dennis!

I'm currently downloading the video. Can't wait to watch it! :D

God bless brother,

Joy

cjwood

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 03:36:41 AM »

ok, i downloaded quickreal and downloaded windows media using the flip2mac and voila, there was our awesome brother ray opening up the scriptures to us once again. praise God for the technology of the internet!!!! thanks again erik.

claudia

mharrell08

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 11:47:24 AM »

It will take me 7 hours to download a video.  Is there an audio available?  A transcript?

Thanks,  Barbara

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8819.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.