bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LAKE OF FIRE SERIES ON AUDIO?  (Read 4804 times)

AK4

LAKE OF FIRE SERIES ON AUDIO?
« on: December 01, 2008, 06:27:42 PM »

This may be wishful thinking but do/does anyone have the LOF series on audio?  Or did Ray do one in audio?

Wishful thinking

Anthony

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Re: LAKE OF FIRE SERIES ON AUDIO?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 08:17:20 AM »

I actually thought about this using my own voice but when I tried it I really hated the sound of my voice! :D
It would be nice though.

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 09:55:11 AM »

Cute Antaiwan!
Actually an audio version would be nice. I think of people who are visually impaired. My mother was blind and she got audio books and stuff, she enjoyed that and also the Bible. So wouldn't it be nice if we could think of a way to put it in audio format? That would be too much work for Ray Smith, and it WOULD be hard to read Ray's stuff aloud and be able to capture his passion for what he writes (like how should we say I don't THINK so, and oh REALLY?). Well, it would be really sweet if we could do it! Hey if anyone wants to provide me the equipment I'd like to do it, my voice doesn't sound anything like Ray's, but I LOVE to read aloud! I do everything loud  ;D)
Kathy :D

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 10:11:37 AM »

Hey Kathy!
It would also be nice to listen to in the car as I do his other audios!
For long car trips that would be great! ;D
Who knows? Maybe one day

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 10:28:26 AM »

Oh, man I forgot about long car trips I guess if I'm going to read it I'd better get some kids to scream in the background to keep you awake while reading! I can do that! We'll make some special tapes for long car trips!
I'm just kidding, you are right that would be so great! On a long trip you could get through a lot of material.
Thinking.....
Kathy ;)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 02:20:40 PM »

You can make any PC running Windows talk. From there you can save the audio to a CD.

But don't ask me how. Someone else will have to look it up.

And you'll have to get use to the computer voice and the mispronouncing of biblical words.

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 03:13:09 PM »

Oh but I'll bet it would be cool! Would it sound like a robot??  :D :D
Hey if I was smart enough I'd try it! hmmm, who do I know that's smart enough?
 .....sorry I'm still thinking....no...wait...no. Ok here it is I'll bet Indiana Bob could figure it out! He's really smart, ya know!  :D :D Well anyway I'll bet someone tells you how to do that before I stop thinking! ;D
Still thinking....
Kathy :-*

AK4

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 03:34:01 PM »

That would be too much work for Ray Smith, and it WOULD be hard to read Ray's stuff aloud and be able to capture his passion for what he writes (like how should we say I don't THINK so, and oh REALLY?).

Dont forget, who can say "wrong paleface" the way he does :D

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 04:05:45 PM »

Yeah, you have to put the correct stress on "WRONG, paleface"! See I think it could be done, but we still need to give this some thought! ;)

Anthony it's not that we are not taking you seriously, I've never met Ray, but I've listened to all the audios and watched all the videos, so when you read his articles you just automatically hear his voice! I agree with you that it would be nice to have something like that!
Kathy :)

AK4

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 04:49:51 PM »

Its all good Kathy

I was just listening to What is the Gospel of the Kingdom and the way Ray was saying "gospel" over and over in tose audios is priceless.  It has a ring to it that i just love.  Maybe its just me though
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.