bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Lake of Fire...Num 31:21  (Read 26801 times)

OBrenda

Lake of Fire...Num 31:21
« on: December 03, 2008, 02:18:47 PM »

Numbers 31:21

Then Eleazar the priest said to the men of war who had gone to battle, "This is the statute of the law which the LORD has commanded Moses:  only the gold and the silver, the bronze, the iron, the tin and the lead,

anything that won't burn-must be put through fire in order to make it clean. Then it must also be put through the ritual water in order to take away its sin. Whatever might burn must [only] be put through the ritual water.

"And you shall wash your clothes on the seventh day and be clean, and afterward you may enter the camp."

Well Sounds like the "Lake of Fire" purifies not tortures.....entering the camp = Sabath/Rest

Any comments on the gold and the silver, the bronze, the iron, the tin and the lead?

Thanks,
Brenda

AK4

Re: Lake of Fire...Num 31:21
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 02:55:28 PM »

Nice find Brenda ;)

E. Woods

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 03:05:02 PM »

Hi Neighbor.
   In other words, gold, silver, bronze, iron, and the lead,  are things that can endure fire.
They might melt, but they don't burn away. so the fire is a process of purification, get rid
of the bad and you have the good left.  But the clothes, could not endure fire so they were
put through water,  (vr.23)  It was for purifing from sin. ( Nu.19:9 ).  As you know Christ
died for sin so that law is not in effect today.

I don't think you can compare this with the lake of fire.
   Just my comment.  Hope you are feeling  better.
               Earl

Falconn003

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 03:28:48 PM »

Hi Neighbor.
   In other words, gold, silver, bronze, iron, and the lead,  are things that can endure fire.
They might melt, but they don't burn away. so the fire is a process of purification, get rid
of the bad and you have the good left.  But the clothes, could not endure fire so they were
put through water,  (vr.23)  It was for purifing from sin. ( Nu.19:9 ).  As you know Christ

Earl       

Hi there Earl and welcome...

Could i ask you, to pease explain further ......

"As you know Christ died for sin so that law is not in effect today."

Rodger

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 03:39:54 PM »

Hey Brenda,
Also a nice find! :D

Hey Earl,
What law is not in effect today?

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Jackie Lee

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 08:00:06 PM »

Hi Brenda, hope this pertains..
Psalms 12-6
The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
I believe 7 times represent perfection.

Jody Edwards

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 11:40:18 AM »

Hi Brenda,
I think you have understood this spiritual meaning of this scripture correctly.  We all must pass thru the refiners fire (judged and purified), whether now or in the Lake of Fire.  And we must wash our clothes in water (Holy Spirit) so that they will be white as snow and can "enter the camp".  Numbers 31:21 is a good scripture to remember.

I hope your study on Rev. Ch. 4 is going well.  Julie and I look forward to talking with you on Sunday.
Jody   

winner08

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 05:04:08 PM »

Earl: I remember sometime ago I worked with a man who was a pentacostal. We were talking and he said that we didn't have to follow the sabath because when Jesus died on the cross The 4th comandment died with Him. Is this something like you said? I then ask this man what about the other 9? if Jesus did away with the 4th when He died why should we obey the rest of the comandments? He gave me some B.S. and I let it go. My belief is Jesus said not one jolt or dot should not be changed. I got go with Jesus. Just in case I better try real hard to keep all 10 comandments.

Darren

OBrenda

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 06:10:19 PM »

I'm guessing here but it maybe the animal sacrifice/purification part of the old Law for sin that we no longer practice that Earl was commenting on? { I'm feeling better, thanks for asking Earl  :) }

Thanks Jackie Lee:   I was also seeing this one pertain to the metals, which is why I see it line up with the LOF & our Judgement now for the called as Jody pointed out!

1 Corinthians 3:11
After all, no one can lay any other foundation than the one that is already laid, and that is Jesus the Messiah.
Whether a person builds on this foundation with gold, silver, expensive stones, wood, hay, or straw,
the workmanship of each person will become evident, for the day of judgment will show what it is, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person's work.
................................................................................
If what a person has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.  If his work is burned up, he will suffer loss. However, he himself will be saved, but it will be like going through fire.
................................................................................
There are many who are more advanced in the symbolism that may understand the different metals & if they represent a deeper or detail of the meaning to our workmanship?

Back at you Jody & Julie...looking forward to it!  ;)

Thanks for all the comments,
Brenda

E. Woods

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 11:25:40 PM »

Hi Neighbor.

Earl       

Hi there Earl and welcome...

Could i ask you, to pease explain further ......

Rodger.
   Read  Brenda's post again;  " Then it must also be put through the ritual water in order
to take away it's sin.".  This was a statute for the children of Israel.  Nu.19:10.   It was for
purifying from sin.  v.9.   We are not under that law today, it has no effect on us today.
   Now, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin.   1st John 1:7   Does that help?
      Earl

"As you know Christ died for sin so that law is not in effect today."

Rodger   

E. Woods

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 11:39:33 PM »

Hey Brenda,
Also a nice find! :D

Hey Earl,
What law is not in effect today?

Antaiwan .

Antaiwan;   

Nu.19:1,   " Now the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying.
 This is the ordinance of the LAW which the Lord commanded ,saying  SPEAK TO THE CHILDREN
OF ISRAEL.
      Earl 

Akira329

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 12:47:49 AM »

From Rays, The Sermon on the Mount is for you

"Again, ye have heard that it has been said by them of old time, You shall not forswear yourself, but shall perform unto the Lord YOUR OATHS: But I say unto you, SWEAR NOT AT ALL" (Matt. 5:33-34).

Here is another:

"Ye have heard that it has been said, You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy. But I say unto you, love your enemies..." (Matt. 5:43-44).

Did Christ contradict the law? No
Mat 5:17  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

We need to really understand and know as Paul did when he said: "For we KNOW that THE LAW IS SPIRITUAL..." (Rom. 7:14). And just how did Paul "know" this? Because of the 10th commandment of the Ten Commandments which were the main part of the Law of Moses, and the Old Covenant (Deut. 4:13). "...Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law [what law?]: for I had not known lust, except the law [which law?] had said, 'THOU SHALT NOT COVET'" (Rom. 7:7). Oh THAT law. That would be the 10th commandment of the Ten Commandments (Ex. 20:17).

Of course I have said and have written for many years now that the Ten Commandments of God are spiritual. And I have explained that it is this 10th commandment that is the absolute proof. The 7th commandment already said to not commit adultery, and the 8th commandment already said to not steal, but then the last and 10th commandment says in effect, "...and don't even THINK about it!"

Isn't this exactly what Jesus is teaching when He says that the commandment said to not commit adultery, be He then said we are not to even THINK ABOUT lusting after another woman with impure sexual thoughts?

This whole Sermon on the Mount is Christ's teaching on how to live an exceedingly higher level of morality and righteousness than was taught before, and the accompanying Judgments if one does not live up to these standards.

There was and is nothing wrong with the Law of Moses. God calls it "MY law."

The problem was never with the Law, but with the people:

"O that there were such an HEART in them, that they would fear Me, and keep all My commandments always..." (Deut. 5:29).
The problem was never with God's Law, but with the peoples' heart-they were carnal, and when one is carnal, he cannot keep a "spiritual" law:

"For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be" (Rom. 8:6-7).

And here is absolutely proof that there needed a change in the Covenant, not in the LAW OF THE COVENANT:

"For if that first covenant ['covenant,' not law] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For FINDING FAULT WITH THEM, He said, Behold, the days come, says the Lord, when I will make a NEW COVENANT [not a New Law] with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah... For this is the covenant that I will make... I will put my LAWS [same old laws-but new covenant] into their MIND, AND WRITE THEM IN THEIR HEARTS..." (Heb. 8:7-9)

Hope this helps
Antaiwan
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

jerreye

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 03:08:31 AM »

Love it! Perfect symbolic OT reference of the LOF/purification. Thanks for posting that.

E. Woods

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 10:29:26 AM »

Earl: I remember sometime ago I worked with a man who was a pentacostal. We were talking and he said that we didn't have to follow the sabath because when Jesus died on the cross The 4th comandment died with Him. Is this something like you said? I then ask this man what about the other 9? if Jesus did away with the 4th when He died why should we obey the rest of the comandments? He gave me some B.S. and I let it go. My belief is Jesus said not one jolt or dot should not be changed. I got go with Jesus. Just in case I better try real hard to keep all 10 comandments.

Darren

Darren,  NO!   
   That is NOT something like I said.
  I too believe we should keep all 10 Commandments.

Earl

E. Woods

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 12:16:05 PM »

From Rays, The Sermon on the Mount is for you       who are you referring to?

"Again, ye have heard that it has been said by them of old time, You shall not forswear yourself, but shall perform unto the Lord YOUR OATHS: But I say unto you, SWEAR NOT AT ALL" (Matt. 5:33-34).

Here is another:

"Ye have heard that it has been said, You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy. But I say unto you, love your enemies..." (Matt. 5:43-44).

Did Christ contradict the law? No      you are correct.
Mat 5:17  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

We need to really understand and know as Paul did when he said: "For we KNOW that THE LAW IS SPIRITUAL..." (Rom. 7:14). And just how did Paul "know" this? Because of the 10th commandment of the Ten Commandments which were the main part of the Law of Moses, and the Old Covenant (Deut. 4:13). "...Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law [what law?]: for I had not known lust, except the law [which law?] had said, 'THOU SHALT NOT COVET'" (Rom. 7:7). Oh THAT law. That would be the 10th commandment of the Ten Commandments (Ex. 20:17).

Of course I have said and have written for many years now that the Ten Commandments of God are spiritual. And I have explained that it is this 10th commandment that is the absolute proof. The 7th commandment already said to not commit adultery, and the 8th commandment already said to not steal, but then the last and 10th commandment says in effect, "...and don't even THINK about it!"

Isn't this exactly what Jesus is teaching when He says that the commandment said to not commit adultery, be He then said we are not to even THINK ABOUT lusting after another woman with impure sexual thoughts?

This whole Sermon on the Mount is Christ's teaching on how to live an exceedingly higher level of morality and righteousness than was taught before, and the accompanying Judgments if one does not live up to these standards.

There was and is nothing wrong with the Law of Moses. God calls it "MY law."

The problem was never with the Law, but with the people:

"O that there were such an HEART in them, that they would fear Me, and keep all My commandments always..." (Deut. 5:29).
The problem was never with God's Law, but with the peoples' heart-they were carnal, and when one is carnal, he cannot keep a "spiritual" law:

"For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be" (Rom. 8:6-7).

And here is absolutely proof that there needed a change in the Covenant, not in the LAW OF THE COVENANT:

"For if that first covenant ['covenant,' not law] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For FINDING FAULT WITH THEM, He said, Behold, the days come, says the Lord, when I will make a NEW COVENANT [not a New Law] with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah... For this is the covenant that I will make... I will put my LAWS [same old laws-but new covenant] into their MIND, AND WRITE THEM IN THEIR HEARTS..." (Heb. 8:7-9)

Hope this helps
Antaiwan     

Lev.7:11,  Is this law in effect today?  NO
   Lev.7:37,  Is this law in effect today?  NO
   Lev.14:32, Is this law in effect today?  NO

There were many laws in effect for the children of Israel back then, that is not in effect for us today.
  The law, and the 10 Commandments, are two different things.   Ex.24:12.

This is what I believe.   Earl

Falconn003

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 01:56:09 PM »

Darren

Darren,  NO!   

Earl

Earl

Interesting to say the least.... One question if i may,

How will you keep the Sabbath Day Holy ??  the conditional is Spirit.

Any shape or from of keeping the 10 commandments by the Literial Dead ink, is not keeping the 10 commandments in Spirit. Anything we have been tought previously by the church of man's indoctrination is DEATH.

Rodger

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2008, 03:09:55 AM »

Falconn003
How will you keep the Sabbath Day Holy ??

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6310.0.html

1Cor 10:4  and all drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank of the spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.
v. 5  But with many of them God was not well pleased, for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
v. 6  And these things were our examples, that we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
v. 7  Nor should we be idolaters, even as some of them, as it is written: "The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play."
v. 8  Nor let us commit fornication, as some of them fornicated, and twenty-three thousand fell in one day.
v. 9  Nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted Him and were destroyed by serpents.
v. 10  Nor murmur as some of them also murmured and were destroyed by the destroyer.
v. 11  And all these things happened to them as examples; and it is written for our admonition…

Those that did this, they never entered into God’s rest.  They never learned what this was all about.

Heb 4:1  Let us fear therefore, lest a promise being left of entering into His rest, any of you should seem to have come short of it.
So this whole thing of coming out of our life - coming out of carnality - coming out of religiosity is like coming out of darkness into the light and that light will give you peace or rest.  You have to rest or cease your works and that is what this verse says, which concludes in Heb. 4:10.   Now let’s look at verse 3.

Heb 4:3  For we who have believed do enter into rest…

There it is.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 03:12:29 AM by Arcturus »

Akira329

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2008, 06:45:50 PM »

Lev.7:11,  Is this law in effect today?  NO
   Lev.7:37,  Is this law in effect today?  NO
   Lev.14:32, Is this law in effect today?  NO

There were many laws in effect for the children of Israel back then, that is not in effect for us today.
  The law, and the 10 Commandments, are two different things.   Ex.24:12.

This is what I believe.   Earl

Lev 7:11  And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which he shall offer unto the LORD.
Lev 7:12  If he offer it for a thanksgiving, then he shall offer with the sacrifice of thanksgiving unleavened cakes mingled with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and cakes mingled with oil, of fine flour, fried.
Lev 7:13  Besides the cakes, he shall offer for his offering leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offerings.
Lev 7:14  And of it he shall offer one out of the whole oblation for an heave offering unto the LORD, and it shall be the priest's that sprinkleth the blood of the peace offerings.
Lev 7:15  And the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day that it is offered; he shall not leave any of it until the morning.
Lev 7:16  But if the sacrifice of his offering be a vow, or a voluntary offering, it shall be eaten the same day that he offereth his sacrifice: and on the morrow also the remainder of it shall be eaten:
Lev 7:17  But the remainder of the flesh of the sacrifice on the third day shall be burnt with fire.
Lev 7:18  And if any of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed unto him that offereth it: it shall be an abomination, and the soul that eateth of it shall bear his iniquity.
Lev 7:19  And the flesh that toucheth any unclean thing shall not be eaten; it shall be burnt with fire: and as for the flesh, all that be clean shall eat thereof.
Lev 7:20  But the soul that eateth of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, that pertain unto the LORD, having his uncleanness upon him, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.
Lev 7:21  Moreover the soul that shall touch any unclean thing, as the uncleanness of man, or any unclean beast, or any abominable unclean thing, and eat of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which pertain unto the LORD, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.

Lev 14:32  This is the law of him in whom is the plague of leprosy, whose hand is not able to get that which pertaineth to his cleansing.
Lev 14:33  And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
Lev 14:34  When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;
Lev 14:35  And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, saying, It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house:
Lev 14:36  Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, before the priest go into it to see the plague, that all that is in the house be not made unclean: and afterward the priest shall go in to see the house:
Lev 14:37  And he shall look on the plague, and, behold, if the plague be in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish, which in sight are lower than the wall;
Lev 14:38  Then the priest shall go out of the house to the door of the house, and shut up the house seven days:
Lev 14:39  And the priest shall come again the seventh day, and shall look: and, behold, if the plague be spread in the walls of the house;
Lev 14:40  Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague is, and they shall cast them into an unclean place without the city:
Lev 14:41  And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, and they shall pour out the dust that they scrape off without the city into an unclean place:
Lev 14:42  And they shall take other stones, and put them in the place of those stones; and he shall take other morter, and shall plaister the house.
Lev 14:43  And if the plague come again, and break out in the house, after that he hath taken away the stones, and after he hath

Lev 7:37  This is the law of the burnt offering, of the meat offering, and of the sin offering, and of the trespass offering, and of the consecrations, and of the sacrifice of the peace offerings;the house, and after it is plaistered;

Lev 14:44  Then the priest shall come and look, and, behold, if the plague be spread in the house, it is a fretting leprosy in the house: it is unclean.
Lev 14:45  And he shall break down the house, the stones of it, and the timber thereof, and all the morter of the house; and he shall carry them forth out of the city into an unclean place.
Lev 14:46  Moreover he that goeth into the house all the while that it is shut up shall be unclean until the even.
Lev 14:47  And he that lieth in the house shall wash his clothes; and he that eateth in the house shall wash his clothes.
Lev 14:48  And if the priest shall come in, and look upon it, and, behold, the plague hath not spread in the house, after the house was plaistered: then the priest shall pronounce the house clean, because the plague is healed.
Lev 14:49  And he shall take to cleanse the house two birds, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:
Lev 14:50  And he shall kill the one of the birds in an earthen vessel over running water:
Lev 14:51  And he shall take the cedar wood, and the hyssop, and the scarlet, and the living bird, and dip them in the blood of the slain bird, and in the running water, and sprinkle the house seven times:
Lev 14:52  And he shall cleanse the house with the blood of the bird, and with the running water, and with the living bird, and with the cedar wood, and with the hyssop, and with the scarlet:
Lev 14:53  But he shall let go the living bird out of the city into the open fields, and make an atonement for the house: and it shall be clean.
Lev 14:54  This is the law for all manner of plague of leprosy, and scall,
Lev 14:55  And for the leprosy of a garment, and of a house,
Lev 14:56  And for a rising, and for a scab, and for a bright spot:
Lev 14:57  To teach when it is unclean, and when it is clean: this is the law of leprosy.

The is law Spiritual

Rom 7:1  Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
In Christ we are free from the law
In Christ we are dead to the law
In Christ we are delivered from the law
In Christ we are even loosed from the law
but the law is not dead or non "effect" as you say.
It seemed to be effective for Paul pretty deeply:

Rom 7:6  But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.Rom 7:7  What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
Rom 7:8  But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
Rom 7:9  For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
Rom 7:10  And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
Rom 7:11  For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
Rom 7:12  Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
Rom 7:13  Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
Rom 7:14  For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Can you please explain the difference between the Law and the Ten Commandments?

Antaiwan

-Albert Einstein
- Jesus

hillsbororiver

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 11:13:30 AM »

Lev 14:49  And he shall take to cleanse the house two birds, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:
Lev 14:50  And he shall kill the one of the birds in an earthen vessel over running water:
Lev 14:51  And he shall take the cedar wood, and the hyssop, and the scarlet, and the living bird, and dip them in the blood of the slain bird, and in the running water, and sprinkle the house seven times:
Lev 14:52  And he shall cleanse the house with the blood of the bird, and with the running water, and with the living bird, and with the cedar wood, and with the hyssop, and with the scarlet:
Lev 14:53  But he shall let go the living bird out of the city into the open fields, and make an atonement for the house: and it shall be clean.

I could not help but notice that there are quite a few words here that would show the above verses to be not only Mosaic/Priest Laws but more importantly a prophecy of Jesus Christ and the work He would perform.

Check this out;

Mat 27:28  And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.

Joh 1:32  And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove and it abode upon him.

Joh 19:29  Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a sponge with vinegar and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.

Isn't the leprosy being cured/healed be true on a spiritual level as well? The cleansing first of certain individuals and ultimately the church as well?

Just some thoughts that occurred to me as I read this.

Peace,

Joe

P.S. As a sidenote I wonder if Lev 14:52 is telling us that the cross was cedar? I know the type of wood used has been debated for centuries and it is certainly not as important as what the cross represents and accomplished.

E. Woods

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 03:01:24 PM »

Darren

Darren,  NO!   

Earl

Earl

Interesting to say the least.... One question if i may,

How will you keep the Sabbath Day Holy ??  the conditional is Spirit.

Any shape or from of keeping the 10 commandments by the Literial Dead ink, is not keeping the 10 commandments in Spirit. Anything we have been tought previously by the church of man's indoctrination is DEATH.

Rodger

Hello Rodger.
   As to your question," How will you keep the Sabbath Day Holy??"

I will no doubt write some things you already know, and have read many times, and I hope what I write does not
offend you,  That is not my intention,  I am just answering your question, and this is my conviction.

I don't think any one can make any thing Holy,  only God can do that. Which He did to the Sabbath Gen.2:3,
" Then God blessed the seventh day and sancitified ( made holy ) it." webster's dictionary .
and Ex.20:11, " Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed ( to make Holy, to set apart for
religious use ) it.  Webster again.
   God set apart the Sabbath Day, and He made it Holy and He commanded us to keep it that way by not
working on His day.  God made the Sabbath for all mankind. Mk.2:27.
   Deu. 12:14. "Six days you SHALL labor and do all your work.

What God makes Holy, I don't think anyone can make it unholy, (if that's the right word)  but man can
pollute it. In this case working on His Sabbath.

This is just my opinion, as I am doing what Paul said in Philippians 2:12. " work out your own salvation
with fear and trembling".

Rodger,  I still love people if they keep Gods Sabbath or not,  That is their business. but like I said
this is my conviction.    Hope this answers your question.

Have a great week.   
      Earl.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.