bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lake of Fire...Num 31:21  (Read 26810 times)

aqrinc

Re: Lake of Fire...Num 31:21
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2008, 06:01:17 PM »

Brenda,

Like you I see a little bit more clearly daily, you knowthe counsel to; Seek ye first The Kingdom Of GOD
And HIS Righteousness And All These Will Be Added to you. Well it is so, even when i feel lonely scared
poor hurt and lost if i am seeking first HIS Kingdom He; Is Adding to me.

Matthew 6:33:
But seek you first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you.

Romans 14:17:
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. (Spirit)

george ;D

Hi Brenda!
That was beautifully and colorfully said :D
This was a very good thread you started!

Antaiwan

Thanks....All praise to Him and the wisdom that was shared, I think I'm finnaly being given the eyes to take me to a deeper understanding.  Sometimes I will need to reread posts again and again, not always getting the differences in points and counter points of members.  When I joined BT I foolishly thought  Ahh-haaa....now I understand.  Oh well....that's what thinking gets you.

Actually crying with Joy right now.
Brenda
 :'(

Hang in there if others are struggling!

EKnight

« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2008, 07:18:47 PM »

Brenda,

I see a Moderator in the making!!  :) :)

Eileen

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2008, 02:42:37 PM »

Everything is about the many and the few.

The many are NOT in the trial and tribulation of Judgement on the House of God now. The few are  “predestinated. “ 

From http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D4.htm

PREDESTINATION: "Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will...In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who works all things after the counsel of his own will" (Eph. 1:5 & 11). Strong's #4309, proorizo, to limit in advance, predetermine: determine before, ordain, predestinate." We are limited before our birth to do only what God has determined beforehand we must do. Therefore, what God has determined we must be, He will surely bring about, and this for sure involves many great changes in our lives.

The many are not the few.

Many still hold the idol of the heart that they have free will and are in the drivers seat of delusional self will. The passenger seat is one of submissive attentive fear and trembling observation of the changes God is causing in our lives that God is changing from physical into spiritual.

There is nothing better, higher more noble to pay attention to than to God, changing us from what we are to what He is.

As Ray observes “…our greatest needs are spiritual.  “   That observation would find agreement with not many and only few.

Arc

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 16 queries.