bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sinned  (Read 5319 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Sinned
« on: May 29, 2006, 10:41:47 AM »

HI RAY     MY NAME IS MARK I HAVE BEEN READING ALOT OF THINGS ON HERE AND WHAT YOU SAY SEEMS SO RIGHT TO ME.  YOU QOAT THE BIBLE AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY SEEMS TRUE.  AND I HOPE THAT IT IS, I HAVE STRUGGLED WITH FALLING FROM GRACE FOR A LONG TIME AND IT SCARES ME, HEBREWS 10:26 IF WE WILLFULLY SIN AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED THE KNOWLEGDE OF TRUTH THEIR REMAINS NO SACRIFICE FOR SIN BUT A FEARFUL INDEGNATION THAT WILL DEVOUR THE ADVERCARYS  WELL THE PROBLEM IS I HAVE WILLFULY SINNED A MILLION TIMES.  CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS   I HAVE BEEN SAVED SINCE 1996 . BUT I GO BACK TO SINNING AND THEN I COME BACK OUT OF IT.         ANOTHERE THING I WANT TO ASK YOU.   IF WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE SAVED WHY DID JESUS HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE FOR OUR SINS        IF WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE WITH GOD IN THE END.    ;

PS IM 35   AND I ONLY WENT TO THIRD GRADE SO DONT MIND MY SPELLING

THANKS      PLEASE HELP

Dear Mark:
    You were NOT "saved since 1996."  Read my paper at the top of our home page entitled 'YOU FOOLS! YOU HYPOCRITES! YOU SNAKES!" and read the last few pages starting with "THE SINNER'S PRAYER."
    If you are concerned that you have committed the "sin against the Holy Spirit," you probably haven't done so, or you would not be having a conscience about it. Sorry that I cannot at this time explain this in great detail.
    God be with you,
    Ray
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 04:37:15 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.