bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's answer to an Emailer  (Read 4273 times)

Ninny

Ray's answer to an Emailer
« on: December 04, 2008, 10:11:59 PM »

Craig, thank you for posting that email to Ray today. I suggest everyone read it especially if you are anxious for God to work in you. Ray gave such a beautiful response I just wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to see it! There have been posts with questions on the board lately that I think are partly answered by Ray's response to this guy. Please everyone take time to read it! :D
Kathy :-*

Dear James:  What changed Peter was the Holy Spirit that granted him true repentance.
This gift of grace is given by God to whom He wishes, when He wishes. There is nothing I can tell you to speed up God's process with each individual whom He is calling out of Babylon.  Yes, the beast will die, but it takes time and patience. Keep reading, praying, and obeying--God will honor your worship.  Sometimes it takes years.  We would all like instant spiritual gratification when we come to a knowledge of the truth, but we are to "grow in grace and knowledge," and that takes time and patience.
God be with you,
Ray

AK4

Re: Ray's answer to an Emailer
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 10:47:15 PM »

Yes even Peter had to grow in grace and knowledge and was not "full" of THE knowledge at pentecost

Fester

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Yes a pancake!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 12:31:58 AM »

Pray to God in earnest, His will, will be done in each one of us.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 12:48:33 AM by Fester »
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

Carlos31

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 06:39:22 PM »

Yes patience, this is one of the fruits of the spirit.

In my case, I have wanted to stop some of my carnal lusts, they live for some time, and come back.

Then i started thinking i will not be saved since i keep sinning this way, but then again, I am in the hands of almighty God, and he knows what is he doing, he knows the exact time, I remember Ray said, we are like rice in a cooking machine! lol.

this means time, and TRUST GOD.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.