bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Emails to Ray  (Read 5216 times)

winner08

Emails to Ray
« on: December 07, 2008, 12:59:41 AM »

I just finnished reading the many emails to Ray (again). Its hard to believe that some of these so called christians are so hateful. Many told Ray they couldn't wait for him to be burned in hell for all enternity. One said when Ray came before God to make sure he spit it God's eye. What kind of christians are these? For every thing Ray teaches he backs it up with scripture and these people will not admit that they might be wrong. It just amazes me how they fight tooth and nail to defend their beliefs, which are not backed up by any scripture. They refused to see the truth even though Ray showes them chapter and verse many times over. UNBELIEVABLE!! I know that it is God who keeps them from seeing the truth. Saying that I just don't understand the hatered for Ray personally. Every so called christian will tell you that they love everybody just as Christ loves everybody, BULL.

Darren

Fester

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Yes a pancake!
Re: Emails to Ray
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 02:32:31 AM »

I don't know much about other religions in the world but I wonder if they are as hateful as Christians can be?  But we should expect to be hated (Mark 13:13) as we are told we will be.
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 11:33:53 AM »

Darren, I second your BULL! You'd think Christians would be more loving since we are to emulate Christ. They aren't and they don't!
Years ago I got an email from a Church of Christ minister who said to me: "You will die in a devil's hell for keeping the (7th day) Sabbath!"
That was back when I did keep that day, no more! At least he said I would ''die" in the devil's hell and he didn't sentence me to eternal hellfire!! He said a lot of other hateful things in that email, too. So, no you can't expect some Christians to be more loving, why because they are not converted! Romans 12:2 "Don't be conformed to the world, but be TRANSFORMED by the renewing of your mind." When are we converted? Does God do it at a certain time? ???
Kathy :)

Samson

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 12:13:14 PM »

Hey Darren,

Just consider the type of atrocities that were committed by " Christians " throughout
                Centuries, after the First Century and thereafter. They would torture and burn Ray now,
                if they could legally get away with it, instead of consigning him to Hell in afterlife.

Your Topic reminded me of what they did to the Early Reformer, John Wycliffe. They wanted
               to arrest him and burn him to the stake so bad, but he had the protection of the Princes of
               England. So, instead, after he died, they dug up his remains and through them in a River, I'm
               not positive, but I think it might have been the Rhine River. They did all this because they
               hated him so much and didn't believe he deserved a decent burial.

Some of the later Reformers like Martin Luther and John Calvin were no better than the
               Catholic Church in there treatment of " Heretics" and dissenters.

Jesus said " By there Fruits you will know my disciples " Of course, not just the Physical
                actions of his Followers, but primarily the Spiritual and as Ray emphasized in his most recent
                Audio(Time & Eternity), if the Christian Churches teach it, it's wrong. Something as simple as
                Christ dying for the Sins of the World. Ray says they don't really believe it, because they
                teach that Jesus didn't really die and was dead, but was preaching in Hell or something to
                that affect.

Kind Regards, Samson.

winner08

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 01:27:02 PM »

So true Samson. I think back through history what was done in the name of christianity. I also think what evil is done even in our time in the name of christianity, God, Islam. Man is one big evil @#$.

Darren

musicman

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 04:53:01 PM »

So true Samson. I think back through history what was done in the name of christianity. I also think what evil is done even in our time in the name of christianity, God, Islam. Man is one big evil @#$.

Darren

@= sack

#= of

$= rhymes with smit

winner08

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 05:07:37 PM »

Musicman I had a different word in mind actually a few words were a good choice.

Darren

dave

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 12:07:59 AM »

Just a short word on this subject. I personally have mentioned
at several meetings and gatherings, that i would rather have a
mob of drunks and party goers shouting obscenities and
wanting to hang me, than a group or assembly of church goers;
simply for the reason that probably the drunks and party
goers could be talked out of their mission...but those religious
folk would not be turned away...they are under the power of a
God of Love... and I am evil and need killin. I'm in error let me
know. I dont think the religious folk would be swayed, THEY
FEEL THEY ARE DOING GOD'S WORK>  :-[

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 01:55:24 AM »

My, oh my Micah7:9 I do believe you've got a point there!
You're safe, we've got a few drunks and party-goers here! ('course they've all been talked out of their missions!) They are all now an assembly of non-church goers! God love 'em!  :D :D
Kathy ;)

jennie

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 10:15:58 AM »

My Daddy, the whiskey ridge runner, told me once that he trusted the drunks at the bar more than he would trust church folks. He said if you are in hard times the bar folks would maybe get you some food but the church folks would just tell you how wrong you are and watch you starve! Sorry if that offends anyone but that was my Daddy! We had a Christmas parade downtown Sat. night and the church folks from our former church wouldn't stand on the same side of the road with us.... they purposely crossed the road and glared straight across it at us! There's a Merry Christmas picture for you huh? Made me think of that old boy that got beat up and threw in the ditch , you know in the Bible, and those holy folks just passed him by and left him all tore up and finally that Samaritan came along and helped him. The very one those churchy types look down on!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.