bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am new  (Read 9203 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: I am new
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 11:52:01 PM »

Hello and welcome Judith Collier of Ft. Wayne, IN

This is Indianabob of Culver a little town near Plymouth, IN.  We are the home of the Culver Military Academy and many other interesting organizations.

Today we are preparing for the snow and freezing rain and possible loss of power if the ice brings the electric lines down. 

My wife Doris and I have lived here since 1978 and I recently retired from work at the U. of Notre Dame.

Please feel free to write and share your history.

Regards, Indiana Bob

Hi Charrie, I am brand new too from Fort wayne Indiana. Lots of german lutherans up here but the Spirit is good and I don't like to argue as I don't know scripture that well.

rc2601

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 02:41:07 AM »

Welcome Cherie from a fellow Texan in Longview, east of Dallas.  Ray's teachings are great for the truths that are revealed and they also teach us how to study the Bible.  I now pay much more attention to every little word I read.  Often I hear in my mind Ray's voice from a audio teaching, where right after reading a verse he says, "Did you miss that"!     

My own experience has been further enhanced by having several local friends who also enjoy Ray's teachings.  It gives us a chance to discuss the issues in person or on the phone together.

God Bless

Robert

charrie

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 02:50:37 AM »

Welcome Cherie from a fellow Texan in Longview, east of Dallas.  Ray's teachings are great for the truths that are revealed and they also teach us how to study the Bible.  I now pay much more attention to every little word I read.  Often I hear in my mind Ray's voice from a audio teaching, where right after reading a verse he says, "Did you miss that"!    

My own experience has been further enhanced by having several local friends who also enjoy Ray's teachings.  It gives us a chance to discuss the issues in person or on the phone together.

God Bless

Robert

Welcome, Robert, my fellow Texen.

I do hope you enjoy this site as well as I do.  the Body of Christ here is makes "coming out" seem so much NOT like "insanity".

Charrie  :-*

gmik

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2009, 01:00:33 PM »

So sorry I missed this thread.  I want to add my little Welcome too!!! :D

Glad you have entered in to our little fellowship! I liked your thought of "this place makes coming out not so insane".  That is exactly how I felt too.

I am from Kentucky but living in the frozen state of Michigan!

God Bless you and post often so we get to know you!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.