bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "True Christians"  (Read 4980 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
"True Christians"
« on: December 08, 2008, 04:50:52 PM »

Dear Ray,

First, I am not worried if you don't get back to me.

Second, this has taken a long time to send as things are rough when learning the truth.

Pardon the expression "true Christians" are hard to find these days, I quit church back in 2002.  Found your information through a friend and landlord where I rented a room from for a time.  Upon quitting all I have known my entire life the only prayer I could pray to God was a prayer for truth.  With your writings I have found lots of controversal information and am now not involved in "main stream Christianity" for lack of appropriate words.  Took until this year and ironically this month to find another whom prayed for truth, sat down and started to study your information on the Lake of Fire.  We have made it through the first part and are preparing for the remaining parts.  It is a lot to take in when you really need it.

Anyhow, I know you want short emails so I bid thee farewell.  God be with you always.

Michael
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.