bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't Get This Stupid Printer To Work!  (Read 10979 times)

Amrhrasach

Re: Can't Get This Stupid Printer To Work!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 07:31:19 PM »

ROFL.

And that's why I love MY cats.  They're priceless.

Thanks Joe.

Gary

Samson

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 07:40:30 PM »

http://spamtest4.monroe.edu/mail/67944edb919a356abaa1155d2138dc5269a0f18d/KociaWalka.wmv

Joe,

My printer won't work because, I can't keep up with replacing the ink cartridges necessary for
         making copies of Ray's material,  ;), whew Staples appreciates our business.  ;D

Kind Regards, Samson.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 07:41:14 PM »

Hi Gary,

Glad you enjoyed it!

The wife and I are also cat lovers, they really do provide so much entertainment as well as companionship, each one a unique creation.

Peace,

Joe

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 07:43:28 PM »

Joe,

My printer won't work because, I can't keep up with replacing the ink cartridges necessary for
         making copies of Ray's material,  ;), whew Staples appreciates our business.  ;D

Kind Regards, Samson.

Hey Samson,

I don't think the cat can help you there Bro'  ;)

Peace,

Joe
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 08:08:03 PM by hillsbororiver »

Samson

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 07:47:34 PM »

Hi Gary,

Glad you enjoyed it!

The wife and I are also cat lovers, they really do provide so much entertainment as well as companionship, each one a unique creation.

Peace,

Joe

Joe,

Just viewed that Video, unknown to me; Is that your Cat, it looks exactly like my Pollyanna
         and seems to act like her too. Pollyanna is in Love with me, she's almost like a Human female.
         Sometimes she is overwhelming and occasionally shows jealosy toward my Wife.

Enjoyed the flick, Samson.

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 09:19:18 PM »

Ha! I can't use the printer at all when the cat is around he attacks the paper and tries to shred it to bits! :D
You may understand why my cat's nickname is El Diablo Gato! :o
His real name is Omega and he IS the last of his kind!! ;)
Meow!
Kathy ;)

iris

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 09:24:25 PM »

Hi Joe,

That was cute!!!  ;D

My maybelene does things like that too.

She just loves playing peck-a-boo.

Iris

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 09:35:37 PM »

That was so funny!! ;D
One of the only qualities I love about cats!
I'm a dog man myself

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

firefly77

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 01:57:07 AM »

Joe,
This was wonderful to watch... hmmmmm, I can so relate when mine is not printing...Not that I would ever do anything like that! *coughs, chokes and turns blue*
Thanks for sharing :D,
Angie

hillsbororiver

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »

Joe,

Just viewed that Video, unknown to me; Is that your Cat, it looks exactly like my Pollyanna
         and seems to act like her too. Pollyanna is in Love with me, she's almost like a Human female.
         Sometimes she is overwhelming and occasionally shows jealosy toward my Wife.

Enjoyed the flick, Samson.

Hi Samson,

No, it is not my cat. We have 3 inside cats, 2 are various shades of gray & white and the 3rd is a deeper gray that makes her look like a "Russian Blue."

Our cat Dottie used to be like that with me, following me around like a dog and always wanting my full attention, once Tommy and Angel came onto the scene Dottie started to compete with them for my wife's attention. Sometimes we are really amazed at what they appear to understand when we are talking about them.

Ha! I can't use the printer at all when the cat is around he attacks the paper and tries to shred it to bits! :D
You may understand why my cat's nickname is El Diablo Gato! :o
His real name is Omega and he IS the last of his kind!! ;)
Meow!
Kathy ;)

Hey Kathy,

I would love to see a video of El Diablo doing a number on your printer!  :D

Hi Joe,

That was cute!!!  ;D

My maybelene does things like that too.

She just loves playing peck-a-boo.

Iris

Hi Iris,

Our cats love to lurk around corners and under furniture laying in wait for one of the others to walk by unaware so they can pounce on it, we enjoy watching them interact with each other, often they act just like humans!

That was so funny!! ;D
One of the only qualities I love about cats!
I'm a dog man myself

Antaiwan

I used to be like you Antaiwan, a dog guy with little interest in cats. My whole life I had large dogs who all were great companions and of course each one a totally unique creation. First there was "Mac" the German Shepard who was the smartest dog I ever owned or perhaps ever knew, he was a stray who followed me home one day and never left.

The very opposite thing happened with my next dog, a pit bull who I put dibs on when he was still in his mother's womb. The mom was white with a black patch over one eye just like the pit bull in the "Little Rascal" short reels, she was one of the most loyal and even tempered dogs I had ever seen, my friend's (the owner) son as a toddler would crawl all over "Angel" and even ride on her back! Anyway, Angel got into something that made her milk unfit for the pups to consume so I had to take my boy Jake home when he was only 2 days old and bottle fed him for a couple months, the first 2 weeks the feedings were every 4 hours!

Then there was "Louie" another pit bull who was maybe the sweetest dog anyone could hope for, he was an incredible physical specimen, 80 lbs. of solid muscle with a beautiful tan and brown brindle coat, this dog would rather be petted than eat, even steak!

Then along came Dottie (our first cat)..... at first she was only a faint meow we would hear outside our bedroom window (but never saw). One day we heard that meow as we were sitting in the back yard and traced it to the kiddie pool (we had for our niece when she visited) which had toppled over the previous night during a wind storm, when I flipped over the pool she bolted into the woods, a tiny strange looking thing with oversized ears. She eventually gathered the courage to stay in our site but not enough to get very close, I put a bowl of milk between us and went into the house peeking out the window as she lapped it up, she has been with us ever since. Tommy and Angel are her gifts to us, the other two in the litter were given to friends. We love them all dearly.

Joe,
This was wonderful to watch... hmmmmm, I can so relate when mine is not printing...Not that I would ever do anything like that! *coughs, chokes and turns blue*
Thanks for sharing :D,
Angie

Hi Angie,

Glad you enjoyed it! I laugh out loud every time I see it again.

You got me thinking what a hoot it would be if someone video taped me as I lost another battle of wits with my printer or computer!  :D

Peace,

Joe

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 11:59:35 AM »

Hi Joe I would love to film my cat attacking the printer, I'm always too busy chasing him away when I'm in the middle of printing! :D
My nieces and nephew are scared of him. When he was younger he tried to shred them, he was viscious! He's a lot tamer now, but still you keep a watchful eye on him because he will sneak around and come in for the attack! I thought about bringing another cat in for him to have as a companion, but my hubby is NOT a cat lover, he barely tolerates Omega in the house! he is a great companion for me and I don't put up with his shenanigans! When his pupils dilate to where you can't see any color but black in those evil eyes I wad up a big piece of paper and throw it across the room! That diverts his attention and occupies him for awhile!

I have an old mama cat who lives in the garage why couldn't she have been the inside kitty? She is so sweet! My grandsons would have nothing but to let the El Diablo Gato in the house! :D
I have always been a cat lover my husband has always been a cat HATER What's up with that? ??? bummer...
Kathy ;)

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 08:51:38 PM »

I just can't play with cats like I do dogs! :D
Also I mildly allergic to cats! :'(
I've had 8 dogs total in my life. Having them taught me a lot about dogs and people.
I currently looking for number 9! My parents own number 8!
Dizzy was the best dog I ever owned! He is part lab and chow(a good mix by the way!)
I would love to find another like him.

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 02:51:51 AM »

Joe,

The printer is never the problem, machines do not make mistakes; people do ;D.

I am totally allergic to cats, when i was younger we were always mortal enemies.
Now i guess i am paying for my utterly Dastardly attitude towards them. Funny;
whenever i visit anyone with cats in their home the cats always come over and
keep brushing against me :o. Maybe they know i am allergic and also maybe paying
me back for past sins against them. Go figure ???.

george. 8)

I just can't play with cats like I do dogs! :D
Also I mildly allergic to cats! :'(
I've had 8 dogs total in my life. Having them taught me a lot about dogs and people.
I currently looking for number 9! My parents own number 8!
Dizzy was the best dog I ever owned! He is part lab and chow(a good mix by the way!)
I would love to find another like him.

Antaiwan

cjwood

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 04:03:07 AM »

thank you so much joe for this one. ditto to what gary said, "and that's why i love my cats." they are indeed priceless. i hope that ray is able to watch this video, seeing how he and manuela are cat lovers too. i know he could use some laughter during his current episode of pain.

again, thanks for the great link.

claudia

charrie

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 02:18:02 PM »

Joe,

thank you for that wonderful laugh :D :D

I had forgotten how wonderful cats are and such beautiful companions.  And of course do the wildest things.

Although I don't have a cat now I have had them in the past and adore them.

Charrie

OBrenda

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 02:33:35 PM »

Thanks Joe  ;D ;D

Cat person here!
Mine is named Strider, he use to have a Girlfiend Arwen but some evil racoons got to her! >:(
Interesting thing about cat's is.... "It's all about Them"...no apologies or guilt...and with as Ray's say's a face so cute only God could have created them!

Brenda

gmik

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 12:06:30 PM »

Oh, that was so cute!!!  I love cats and have had several, most un-own us and leave!!!  One time, my very favorite all gray one, fixed, declawed, obeyed(!), loving, gentle cat, Kitty, started getting the mange or something.  I mentioned" oh this cat, too much trouble, gonna have to take him to the vet...." you know just that kind of talking.....my 18 year old at the time, disappeared, and later said that he had taken it to the shelter to help out!!  I was heartbroken, I said I was going to go get her, then he said, Oh, ah well, I really took her cross town and dropped her off! So I drive all around trying to find Kitty-never did.  I am still heartbroken about her!  The idle words we say can come back and bite ya!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.