bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I wish I haden't done that  (Read 10798 times)

Longhorn

I wish I haden't done that
« on: December 13, 2008, 01:04:48 AM »

I think I was about 9 yrs old and Robert Allmen let me have a chew of Cannon Ball Tabacco.  Wish I haden't done that..

Feel free to list your wish I haden't done that moments.

Longhorn

Longhorn

Re: I wish I haden't done that
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 01:07:38 AM »

P.S.............. Keep it clean. Even Longhorn has some standards to uphold,,, low as they may be.

Longhorn

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 05:30:40 AM »

Wish i hadn't done the one and only time i smoked weed; ;D yes i did inhale. Then i beat the daylights
out of a perfectly innocent door ??? with my bare fist. Boy i tore up that door ;D, you should have seen
my fist :o, much worse off than the door :-X. That's why i stick to drinking beer. ;D

george. ;D

Longhorn

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 10:02:35 AM »

13 yrs old when I ate a chille dog and then got on a ride called the Zipper at the Hunt Co. fair........wish I hadn't done that....so do some other people.

Longhorn

musicman

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 12:59:17 PM »

Wish i hadn't done the one and only time i smoked weed; ;D yes i did inhale. Then i beat the daylights
out of a perfectly innocent door ??? with my bare fist. Boy i tore up that door ;D, you should have seen
my fist :o, much worse off than the door :-X. That's why i stick to drinking beer. ;D

george. ;D

Are you sure that was weed?

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 01:43:25 PM »

Of the many "I wish I hadn't done that" events, all I'll say is peyote.

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 04:52:53 PM »

Being a single time user i took it on the expert advise of my friend who was a habitual user.
But i did win the fight with the door, oh before the smoke i had about 4 or 5 shots of what
we called (tigernail) = 140+ proof white sugarcane rum :o and a few beers. Btw this was part
of my growing up in Belize on my own since 12 years old. Now that tigernail was some good
stuff before or after playing a soccer or basketball game 8).

george. ;D

george. ;D

EKnight

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »

Sorry, but I could write a book. :-[

Eileen

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 05:55:22 PM »

Come on in Eileen,

Start the book soon, we will have a loooonngg time to read it. ;D ???

george. :-X

musicman

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 07:49:57 PM »

I feel terrible about that. . . . thing I did that time.  I mean, it was terrible.  It caused screaming, there were children crying, and they still haven't reopenned that wing where it took place.  I mean, if you had seen the. . . . . It's just too painful to think about.  I can't even show my face around. . . . there.  Even the animals have run amock and the damages are etimated in the. ..   People keep asking me why?  Why did I have to include the old ladies.  They are still shaking from the sites and sounds and even the smells of what I caused.  Will the pain ever end?  No, they say!!

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 08:52:40 PM »

I have a bad one for you, when my son was 5 years old we had a neighbor who was a hopeless drunk, she came to my house everyday and talked incessantly, then one day she tried to get my son to take a drag off her cigarette! She kept telling him, "go ahead it won't hurt you." I was about 24 years old and very shy. I tried to ask her nicely not to do that. Then she reached over and put the cigarette up to his mouth and he put it in his mouth, then spit it out. I wish I had slapped her and kicked her! That's what I wanted to do! I didn't and that's what I regret. I wish I hadn't been so stinking passive back then! >:(
Kathy :P :'(

EKnight

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 10:30:33 PM »

"Come on Eileen" is a song, and at every family wedding I go to someone has the DJ play it and I get thrust into the center of the dance floor and make a complete fool of myself.....I wish THEY wouldn't do that.  And I just happen to have the "45" of that song.......I hope you guys know what a "45" is... ;)

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2008, 11:14:55 PM »

Eileen,
Ha! I just told my grandsons last night that if you take a 45 record and play it on 78 you get Alvin and The Chipmunks! :D
they looked at me for a little bit with a blank stare. I tried to explain how they USED to make records. How old ARE we anyway ???
 ;D ;D :'(
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 01:16:25 AM »

I have a bad one for you, when my son was 5 years old we had a neighbor who was a hopeless drunk, she came to my house everyday and talked incessantly, then one day she tried to get my son to take a drag off her cigarette! She kept telling him, "go ahead it won't hurt you." I was about 24 years old and very shy. I tried to ask her nicely not to do that. Then she reached over and put the cigarette up to his mouth and he put it in his mouth, then spit it out. I wish I had slapped her and kicked her! That's what I wanted to do! I didn't and that's what I regret. I wish I hadn't been so stinking passive back then! >:(
Kathy :P :'(

The only thing to regret is that it didn't happen in that ladies living room instead.  When I was 5 my uncle offered me a sip of his beer.  Well, out it went, right on his new rug.  Man, was he p'd.

gmik

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2008, 11:52:35 AM »

I yelled at one of my students, and a parent overhears out in the hall and goes and tells the principal!  Yes, even teachers have to go to the <gasp> PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!!!! and yes I felt like a little kid!  Ugh, when I think of that I still get mad-that kid deserved it!! :D

musicman

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 11:03:32 PM »

I yelled at one of my students, and a parent overhears out in the hall and goes and tells the principal!  Yes, even teachers have to go to the <gasp> PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!!!! and yes I felt like a little kid!  Ugh, when I think of that I still get mad-that kid deserved it!! :D

You should only regret giving a rip what the principal says.  If I were questioned about yelling at a student I would reply with, and!!?

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »

The trouble is with these wiseacre students is when the deserving ones get yelled at THE TEACHER GETS IN TROUBLE!!! When I was a kid in school if I had ever gotten yelled at by a teacher (I didn't, I was a good little kid ::)) My dad would have KILLED me! I know people now that if a teacher comes down a little hard on their kid they go right to the principal or higher authority with no thought as to WHY the kid got into trouble!
Some kids these days are definitely a product of their raising! (don't get me started on THAT!!) :P :P :P
(some kids do get abused, I'm not saying all teachers are shining examples of goodness!)
That's me, that's what I think!
Kathy :D

daywalker

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2008, 12:29:33 AM »

Being a single time user i took it on the expert advise of my friend who was a habitual user.
But i did win the fight with the door, oh before the smoke i had about 4 or 5 shots of what
we called (tigernail) = 140+ proof white sugarcane rum :o and a few beers. Btw this was part
of my growing up in Belize on my own since 12 years old. Now that tigernail was some good
stuff before or after playing a soccer or basketball game 8).

george. ;D

george. ;D

So you were drunk AND stoned, and still pulled out a Victory vs. a door??  :o

Wish I could say that...Lol I've had my 'fair' share with weed and alcohol (we'll just leave it at more than once :-X) and I never did much except sit around, laugh and eat..

Those were good times (though morally good), but I'm glad they're over. I've got no desire to go back...

Moving Forward,

- Daywalker

EKnight

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 12:55:02 AM »

I just thought of one of my most embarrassing moments that I think is clean enough to post.

I was at a social gathering and walked up behind my husband and grabbed his toosh.  Only it wasn't my husband, it was his brother!!!  OMG  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 01:27:33 AM »

Now, Eileen THAT'S funny!  ;D ;D :D
Have you ever been able to live it down? If it were my family that would never have been forgotten!!
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.