bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phew!  (Read 4707 times)

Heidi

Phew!
« on: December 15, 2008, 08:24:53 AM »

The last 10 days have been the busyest of our lives....between successfully moving house and my husbands surgery I can start coming up for some air.  His surgery has been extremely successful, praise God.  This new drug trial is awesome for Parkinson's sufferers.  I understand that it is not even available in America yet....to much red tape apparently and ethics comity approvals etc.  He is doing so well that it is hard to believe.  He used to have at least 8 hours off time (not being able to move around or walk) to 1 hour per day.....that is an extra 7 hours a day he did not have before!!!!  He is like a kid in a candy shop at the moment.  He made me a cup of tea the other morning for the first time in 4 years....it was so special and he was able to come with me to the vegetable market on Sat past....the first time ever!!!!  As you all can see, I am extremely happy and excited....he has a second lease in life....and he deserves it so much.  Eric had is final surgery today, 15 th, they placed a tube into his small intestine to make it permanent!  Surgery went well and I cannot wait till he comes back home and not have to return back to hospital.

I have missed reading the forum and missed all of you....I am hoping to start spending some more time here again hopefully.  I have been praying for all of you when ever I thought of this forum.

God bless
Heidi

mharrell08

Re: Phew!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 09:17:22 AM »

Hello Heidi,

Praise God for your husband's well-being...it is good to know you all are in good spirits.

Welcome back and look forward to your comments as well.  :)

Marques

cherokee

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 09:37:23 AM »

Welcome back Heidi.

Praise the Lord your move was successful and your husbands surgery was extremely successful.

Suzie

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 12:03:29 PM »

That's amazing Heidi
My heart lept for joy with you!
 ;D
Brenda

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 01:35:29 PM »

Heidi,
God is truly amazing! He is so good to us! So glad things are looking up for you guys :D
Kathy :)

Marlene

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 11:48:32 PM »

Heidi, I was so happy to hear your Good News. I hope he continues to improve everyday. My Father had Parkinson. Its wonderful how God works. Glad you are able to get back on the forum.

In His Love,
Marlene

daywalker

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 08:22:29 PM »

The last 10 days have been the busyest of our lives....between successfully moving house and my husbands surgery I can start coming up for some air.  His surgery has been extremely successful, praise God.  This new drug trial is awesome for Parkinson's sufferers.  I understand that it is not even available in America yet....to much red tape apparently and ethics comity approvals etc.  He is doing so well that it is hard to believe.  He used to have at least 8 hours off time (not being able to move around or walk) to 1 hour per day.....that is an extra 7 hours a day he did not have before!!!!  He is like a kid in a candy shop at the moment.  He made me a cup of tea the other morning for the first time in 4 years....it was so special and he was able to come with me to the vegetable market on Sat past....the first time ever!!!!  As you all can see, I am extremely happy and excited....he has a second lease in life....and he deserves it so much.  Eric had is final surgery today, 15 th, they placed a tube into his small intestine to make it permanent!  Surgery went well and I cannot wait till he comes back home and not have to return back to hospital.

I have missed reading the forum and missed all of you....I am hoping to start spending some more time here again hopefully.  I have been praying for all of you when ever I thought of this forum.

God bless
Heidi

Hey Heidi,

I am happy to hear of the blessings you and your husband are receiving. I will pray that God continues to bring "good tidings".

;D
- Christopher

Heidi

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 09:03:28 AM »

Thank you all for your heartfelt replies.....makes me feel fuzzy inside.  :)

gmik

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 02:24:46 PM »

Your joyous spirit and big smile came through loud and clear!!!  Praise God for His goodness!!! I love praise reports!  God Bless you and your family, Heidi!!

Heidi

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 07:31:02 AM »

Thanks Gena.....God bless you too  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 16 queries.