bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rapture Question.  (Read 15579 times)

Beloved

Re: Rapture Question.
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2008, 11:52:06 PM »

Hi Carlos,

I hope you are not feeing l picked upon ...I think much of the problem may be in the "words" that are  being used.....you may not understand or you may be using the language too loosley and that is leading to the confusion.

Throughout the scriptures this subject of "mixing" is address over and over again ....especially in the OT they talk about not mixing wool with linen, milk with meat and leaven flor, the sons of israel with the idolators etc etc

I think these scriptures address the mixing of truth best and point blank 

(2Jn 1:9)  Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

(2Jn 1:10)  If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him Godspeed:

(2Jn 1:11)  For he that biddeth him Godspeed is partaker of his evil deeds.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT ANY RELIGION HAS THAT CAN BE MIXED WITH THE SPIRITAUAL TRUTH....ALL THEY HAVE ....IS CARNAL.....

You must study the Word so you know the TRUTH...verses what is posing as a Half truth dressed up in Lies.   

They pervert the word of God and you must not let it into your spiritual house....

You can not  "agree" or bid them    G3004  λέγω  legō 
A primary verb; properly to “lay” forth, that is, (figuratively) relate (in words [usually of systematic or set discourse; whereas G2036 and G5346 generally refer to an individual expression or speech respectively; while G4483 is properly to break silence merely, and G2980 means an extended or random harangue]); by implication to mean: - ask, bid, boast, call, describe, give out, name, put forth, say (-ing, on), shew, speak, tell, utter.
me refer

Godspeed    G5463  χαίρω   chairō    khah'ee-ro
A primary verb; to be full of “cheer”, that is, calmly happy or well off; impersonal especially as a salutation (on meeting or parting), be well: - farewell, be glad, God speed, greeting, hail, joy (-fully), rejoice.

Put simply

Claim nothing they have....

leave it alone...to not accept it

orthodox christians like Olsteen, athesist and New Agers and any other religions ....they have NOTHING....Do not be deceived by anything they say.

This whole topic of "rapture" come about because the carnal translators did not understand the spiritual and they twisted the language to fit their philosphy of their time....and people keep putting the spin on it to suit their fancy. 

It is a trap to deceive.....why does God say COME OUT....he wants us to separate ourselves from them...TOTALLY.

I hope this helps

beloved

Carlos31

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2008, 09:25:03 PM »

"if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner"

was jesus with people that said that they were his brother?

No.

Jesus was with non believing sinners.

I am not saying to accept evil doctrines.

I am saying to keep the good, you hear from people, throw away the bad.

also that verse is talking about those that ""f any man that is called a brother be a fornicator...[etc]" do hang with him
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 09:30:57 PM by Carlos31 »

WhoAmI

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2008, 04:25:35 AM »

I realize there is no rapture and agree.  Could it be that the "church" got that theory from the following scriptures:

The church got this doctrine around 1830 because of a "vision" by an young girl, Margaret Mcdonald.  A flim-flam evangelical/snake oil salesman named John Darby took this ball and ran with it.  It wasn't until another "character" by the name of Scofield, made it an accepted doctrine (Yes, he is the Scofield that created a bible that everyone read; not scripture, mind you, but a commentary of his version of scripture)  Suddenly everyone got a readers digest version of scripture and many doctrines were born.  People didn't read and study scriptures but only read the commentary and accepted it as gospel.  Preachers and teachers got hold of it and suddenly they were spouting the Scofield version of scripture.

Craig

This is true...and once I became aware of this back in the day it helped me break free all the more.
A complete study of dispensationalism helped make it all the clearer on how colored our vision gets by these religious teachings. This is also the very backing of a lot of the end of the world drama that the churches and media love so much.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.