bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Abraham & Sarah  (Read 11302 times)

dewey

Re: Abraham & Sarah
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2008, 08:39:34 PM »

Hi, George    Dewey here

I think your last post was pathetic.  why?  it doesn't make any sense.  Have you been drinking or smokin' something?  and do you have any of it left? 

Love ya,  Dewey

P. S.  Be careful of that water you're walkin' on -  it could be deep

Beloved

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 08:56:15 PM »

Hi, George    Dewey here

I think your last post was pathetic.  why?  it doesn't make any sense.  Have you been drinking or smokin' something?  and do you have any of it left? 

Love ya,  Dewey

Dewey you are double minded ....you obviously do not "l ove george" ..it is obvious to anyone who reads your comments....that they are mean spiritued and demeaning. 

George is the servant of God so Dewey I would try to remember

Rom 14:4  Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

beloved

aqrinc

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 10:58:28 PM »

Dewey,

One must understand what one reads to critique or disparage.
Please let me know what so offends you so i may expand on it
with the Scripture i am using to clarify for you. No reason to start
a disruptive online argument when you cannot make sense of the
statements.

Btw, not drinking or smokin just reading and listening to the Scriptures.

george. ???

Hi, George    Dewey here

Love ya,  Dewey

P. S.  Be careful of that water you're walkin' on -  it could be deep

walt123

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2008, 01:46:59 PM »

Hello all

Here is something to think about,refining us to his image,there are many steps.
mines-are our minds
Gold-Gods image
The process-is our life
but even if its possible to reach 999.9 percent,100 percent will only be when we are glorified.

Gold Production & Refining From mines

Samples of ore are examined to determine grade and metallurgical characteristics. Broken rock is marked by type for efficient processing.

Based on its metallurgical makeup, a dispatcher directs truck operators to deliver the ore to the correct processing location.

Low Grade Ore is roughly broken into small chunks and placed on carefully lined pads where a dilute cyanide solution is distributed over the surface of the heap. The solution percolates through the heap and the cyanide dissolves the gold. This solution containing dissolved gold is then collected.

High Grade Ore is delivered to a grinding mill, where the ore is pulverized to a powder. Depending on its metallurgical characteristics, the ore may be treated in one of three recovery circuits.

Refractory ore containing carbon is roasted to over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit, burning off the sulfide and carbon. The product of this process is an oxide ore, which is routed to the leaching circuit.  Oxide ore is sent directly to the leaching circuit where cyanide dissolves the gold.  Sulfide refractory ore without carbon is oxidized in an autoclave to liberate the gold from sulfide minerals, then it is sent to the leaching circuit. 
Treated, high-grade ore is leached with cyanide.

The gold is absorbed (collected) out of solution onto activated carbon. The remaining cyanide solution is recycled.

The gold loaded carbon is moved into a vessel where the gold is chemically stripped from the carbon which is then recycled.

Gold is precipitated from the solution electrolytically or by chemical substitution.

The pure gold is then melted into dore' bars containing up to 90 percent gold. Dore' bars are then sent to an external refinery to be refined to bars of 999.9 parts per thousand pure gold.

Abraham and sarah were being refined as we are.

walt.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 21 queries.