bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Doing Poorly  (Read 15894 times)

Ninny

Re: Ray Doing Poorly
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 01:18:51 AM »

Amen, IBob!
Thank you for saying that! I've never met Ray, but I feel like I know him because he has put so much of himself into what he has done! We all owe him for bringing us together and we love him for that.  :-* We want God's will, but we want Ray to get better, too, and not to suffer so much pain. :'(
Kathy

firefly77

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 01:27:32 AM »

to Ray and his family,
Words cannot express the deep sorrow and helplessness I feel, but my spirit is praying for you expressing with groaning and sighing what is too hard for me to adequately verbalize. Thank you for the hope you have given to me. Thank you for confirming the real truth to my heart.
I will pray for you,
Angie

CEO

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 01:24:35 PM »

Dear Ray

You are a precious treasure to me and you illuminate astounding truth from  seemingly simple and buried verses. I pray that your light keeps shining and that God's will for us through you is done.

Please Heavenly Father heal Ray.

In Jesus name

Charles O

Linny

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 04:06:50 PM »

Ray,
I am so sorry for your pain. But take heart, sometimes the little irritating things like the cough are ignored by the body when it is fighting something bigger like yours is.
Praying that the pain is a symptom of healing as well but still praying it subsides.
Praying for God's mercy and your complete recovery.
You are a blessing to us.

love, Lin and Tobin

David

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 07:04:31 PM »

This is very sad. Ray is in my daily prayers.

Vangie

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 10:52:47 PM »

May God comfort and strengthen Ray and family.  It is so hard for us to comprehend God's perfect will, but we know that Ray does.  I can only say Amen and echo everyone's comments regarding the huge impact Ray's teachings have had upon our lives. 

Thank you Ray.

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2008, 07:40:27 AM »

Dear Ray

Your suffering and our helplessness puts into perspective the many trivialities that compete to find importance for our attention in our daily lives.

Your life dear Teacher and Expounder of Gods Word, is of much more worth than the futile pains discomforts and difficulties that my life presents to me as being important. Yet I can do nothing about it but find the additional agony that exposes what is of worth to me as being of little value when held against the pain and intensity of your suffering and the towering Truths God has disclosed through you.

It is like God is making your suffering authenticate His divine signature on our hearts of what is of REAL worth and meaning. You Ray are of real worth and meaning Ray because you mirror Gods Son and the Mind of Christ. I know it is my place to feel the inadequacy and grief of falling short of being able to add anything beautiful to your life that would bring you comfort and joy or could ease your pain or bring you relief at this time.

Yet a little longer Ray and I know that He has appointed to you to be filled through all your being unto all the fullness of Gods richest measure of His Divine Presence to become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself doing superabundantly, far over and above all that we dare ask or think and infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires thoughts,hopes or dreams. Eph 3 : 19,20

Love to you and our Creator deepest gratitude that we have you in our lives.

You have shown us what is important Ray. THANK YOU Please pray for us that we may be accredited as worthy and faithful too.

Arcturus
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 08:20:21 AM by Arcturus »

Heidi

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2008, 09:38:22 AM »

I have nothing to add to what our family in God has already replied too.....hope and love in our Lord Jesus Christ, remembering that God is all in all.  God's will be done......

Phil3:10

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 12:21:22 PM »

Dear Ray,
I can add nothing to what others have already said but I can continue to ask our LORD to watch over you in a special way. Your teachings are a blessing to many and I feel that there are many others who will be led by GOD'S SPIRIT to your truths.
In HIM,
Rick Ingram

Beloved

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »

I just got off the phone with Ray, good news his pain has let up some.

He only has occasional twinges, it was so severe that he was not able to sleep, so the other night he took Tylenol and was able to sleep and woke up with much less pain. He feels that the regime that he is going through is going to take some time and these pains may be a good thing, perhaps signs of the bone responding.

His cough is improving somewhat also, he thinks he caught a respiratory infection and has been taking some homemade cough relief which has finally seemed to help.

He finally achieved an alkaline PH but it is still unstable, his diabetes is not controlled and we discussed his insulin, since he has lost 60 # I told him that if he was going to use insulin again that his insulin dose may need to be re calibrated and perhaps just the lower does Lantus will hold him.

He seemed in good spirits and still certainly needs all of our prayers....best medicine of all.

beloved

jennie

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2008, 05:52:44 PM »

Such good news with Christmas Day approaching!

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 06:22:55 PM »

Thanks for the update, Doc!

Carlos31

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 09:46:01 PM »

God is our comforter and when we are in pain, he is our healer when we call out on him, just like when Israel was imprisoned in Egypt for 400 yrs.

iris

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2008, 10:52:49 PM »

Thanks Beloved for the update. For Ray to be feeling better really is good news. I hope he continues to improve. My prayers are with him.

Iris

Ninny

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2008, 12:54:01 AM »

Beloved, it was so kind of you to bring us an update we all have been desperately waiting for some news! I'm so glad that Ray is feeling a little better, now is the time to really pray for him without ceasing! Continued healing is the prayer of my heart. I pray that he stabilizes very soon and surely the diabetes should respond soon shouldn't it? We will just pray for God to control everything!
Kathy :)

winner08

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2008, 03:21:17 AM »

So many beautiful people praying for Rays health how can God not hear us and improve Rays health. ;) ;). I sorry if this question is out of line but I was wondering about Rays pain. Where and what is hurting Ray to the point of unbearable pain?? I also notice one person said that Ray took a Tylenol and was able to sleep and was in much less pain in the morning. That is great if an over the counter pain medication works that well for him. Keep up the fight and with the Lord's mercy and blessings Ray will come through with flying colors. With His extended family praying so hard how could it be otherwise?? May The Lord, creator of heaven and earth bless you Ray and keep you safe.

gmik

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2008, 05:12:49 PM »

Thank you Beloved for the update. When you speak w/ Ray again, please remind him of all of love and prayers!!

Amrhrasach

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2008, 11:09:57 PM »

I just got off the phone with Ray, good news his pain has let up some.

He only has occasional twinges, it was so severe that he was not able to sleep, so the other night he took Tylenol and was able to sleep and woke up with much less pain. He feels that the regime that he is going through is going to take some time and these pains may be a good thing, perhaps signs of the bone responding.

His cough is improving somewhat also, he thinks he caught a respiratory infection and has been taking some homemade cough relief which has finally seemed to help.

He finally achieved an alkaline PH but it is still unstable, his diabetes is not controlled and we discussed his insulin, since he has lost 60 # I told him that if he was going to use insulin again that his insulin dose may need to be re calibrated and perhaps just the lower does Lantus will hold him.

He seemed in good spirits and still certainly needs all of our prayers....best medicine of all.

beloved

Beloved,

Thank you for that news, and good news it is indeed.

Prayers continuing here.

Gary

SOLIDARITY

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2008, 11:21:10 PM »

I WILL KEEP RAY & HIS WIFE IN MY PRAYERS & SO WILL THE REST OF MY FAMILY....BE ENCOURAGED!!

Heidi

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 07:38:39 AM »

Beloved.....thanks for the update.....awesome!  Will keep on praying for Ray and his family......God is good!  ;D ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.