bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOF for eternity  (Read 5022 times)

EKnight

LOF for eternity
« on: December 19, 2008, 12:14:19 AM »

I'm listening to my husband confess all his childhood mischief and I'm thinking 'it's going to take an eternity in the LOF to purify him'.   ;) ;)  ;D

Eileen

gmik

Re: LOF for eternity
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 11:58:05 AM »

Have you "met" Longhorn yet??? <hee hee>

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 12:44:56 PM »

Wow....that sounds really naughty   ;)  ;D

musicman

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 10:23:59 PM »

Yeah, like women were all perfect angels as kids.

I bet it will take at least half of eternity for you to be purged of your sins.  Let's see that would be . . .oh, how many years? (help me out with this one).

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 12:09:42 AM »

I just thought of something that I did as a kid..even though I did JUST say in another thread that I was a good little kid :-[ :-\
One time my cousin and I took my little brother, he was 7 and I was almost 10 (I promise I would never have done this without the influence of my cousin) He was a real tiny little boy, we wet him down and put his arms around an iron post in the hot desert sun in Arizona! I should have beaten within an inch of my life! My brother never told on us! That post had to have been over 100 degrees! We let him go when he screamed! It didn't burn his arms too badly they were only a little red for a few minutes! I have never forgotten that and I apologized to him for it. My poor brother it's a wonder he ever loved me!
I feel bad about being mean to him that day, he was such a cute little boy! He never was mean to a soul that I know of, in fact, he grew up to be one of the most gentle men I have ever known! :'( :'(
Ok, ok Musicman there you have it a confession from a perfect little angel!! So maybe one little girl wasn't so perfect! :P
BUT I'm good now! REALLY I am! ::)
Kathy ;)

daywalker

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 12:16:06 AM »

I bet it will take at least half of eternity for you to be purged of your sins.  Let's see that would be . . .oh, how many years? (help me out with this one).

ROFL :D

Daywalker

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 03:33:37 AM »

oh, the stories i could tell...  ;)

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.