bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I wish I haden't done that  (Read 10797 times)

EKnight

Re: I wish I haden't done that
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 01:57:46 AM »

Ummm, I never really told anyone.  My husband knows now but I didn't tell him right away.  I think I tried to play it off as like I bumped into him or something.  Ugh, every time I recall this incident I want to crawl into a cave. ay yi yi.  :-\ :-\ :-\

Eileen

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 02:47:35 AM »

Other than shooting a man in Reno just to watch him die?

I wish I'd never thought it was cool to smoke cigarettes.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2008, 03:37:11 AM »

i wish i hadn't convinced my baby sister that the tiny little shiny christmas balls on the tree were candy. she ate one and of course cut the inside of her mouth. momma gave her bread? so that the pieces of shiny glass would stick to the bread i guess??

there are several i wish i hadn't done that "drug" stories (what can i say, i was a carnal child of the late 60's early 70's), but the one that stands out the most was, i wish i hadn't taken acid as a teenager during the christmas holidays. tooooooooo manyyyyyyyyyy brightttttttttttt lightttttttttttts...and i had bunkbeds in my bedroom. i wish i hadn't climbed to the top bunk. no injuries or anything, just looked like a veryyyyyyyyyy long way down.

in hind sight, perhaps my aversion for christmas started way before i learned about its' pagan history. and most of all, i am so thankful and grateful for God's mercy and grace towards me when i was soooooooooo far off the path towards the Way of Life.

claudia

musicman

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2008, 01:34:40 PM »

I feel terrible about that. . . . thing I did that time.  I mean, it was terrible.  It caused screaming, there were children crying, and they still haven't reopenned that wing where it took place.  I mean, if you had seen the. . . . . It's just too painful to think about.  I can't even show my face around. . . . there.  Even the animals have run amock and the damages are etimated in the. ..   People keep asking me why?  Why did I have to include the old ladies.  They are still shaking from the sights and sounds and even the smells of what I caused.  Will the pain ever end?  No, they say!!

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!  The guy was wearing a Santa outfit!!  I had to do something.  It looked so ridiculous and he kept saying ho ho ho!!  I said, "children, why do you look up to this fraud?  Here's what I think"  That's when I did it.  The smells those children experienced.  Their grandmothers even witnessed the whole thing!!  It was justified!!  Who are you to judge me!!?

Ninny

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2008, 04:37:22 AM »

Musicman,
You are still weird! ;D How do you live with yourself? :D ;D
Your poor mother must pray for you a little extra each day! :-*
Kathy ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.