bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Dolctrinal Fool  (Read 5610 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
A Dolctrinal Fool
« on: May 29, 2006, 07:33:56 PM »

Ray, Ray....

I've looked through your website with all the nice Bible scriptures you've pulled out of context to support your theory of Hell.  At first I was confused, thinking..."Well, he seems to be supporting Christ." Then I remembered, "Hey! Satan can quote scriptures better than the best Christian if he wishes to deceive people." Read Matthew 4:5-6 to understand what I'm talking about.  In my opinion, even if you believe your intentions are correct, you are offering a GREAT disservice to people who are truly seeking the Lord and you will have to answer for that when you return to dust.  To whom much is given, much is desired.

Your response to the question below was a disgrace to the kingdom of God:
Well, if there is no such thing as Hell, what does God SAVE us from?

Ray's Response:  God saves us from sickness, disease. He saves us from pain and suffering. He saves us from stupidity and ignorance. He saves us from criminals and enemies. He saves us from famine and poverty. He saves us from SIN AND DEATH! Have you NEVER read your Bible?? Show me one Scripture that says God "saves us from hell" and I will send you a paper bag full of money! "For the wages of sin is DEATH" (Rom. 6:23)--"DEATH"--not an eternity of torture in fire!

Ray, you mention that God (ie. Christ) saves us from SIN AND DEATH, what exactly happens at death?  Relying on your own greatest wisdom, share with me what happens to your soul and spirit upon death?  You conveniently ignore scripture that contends Hell is a real and literal place:

(Matthew 23:33)
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?"

(Mark 9:47)
"And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,"

(2 Peter 2:4)
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,  putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;

Without having the blood of Christ to atone for our own sinful behavior we are all doomed to Hell if we do not accept Christ.  If Christ hadn't shed his blood for our sins to save us Hell, then WHAT was the purpose of the crucifixion?

Another thing, you said that God created evil.  Might I suggest that you read your Bible at little more to learn who God is.  Get to know Him on a personal level vs. just reading with your heart, not your head.  Yes, God created Satan, but Satan had free will.  It is impossible for God to sin.  You seem to looking to catch God in a lie and the sad part is Satan is using you to spread a lie that Hell isn't real.  Christ described Hell as a place people will be SENT.  I choose to believe Christ rather you, after all Christ actually went in to the heart of the earth (Abraham's Bosom), freed the captives, and took the keys of Hades from Satan.  Read about that before you continue to spread untruths regarding Hell.

Keepin it real....

Mika

Dear Mika:
You should be careful, as we are warned that: "Pride goes before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall" (Prov. 16:18).  You reek of pride and haughtiness. Your slanderous accusations such as ("You seem to looking to catch God in a lie...") will need to be bitterly repented of one day.

Read Part D of my "HELL" series when it is posted.
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.