bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some sweet news!  (Read 4000 times)

Ninny

Some sweet news!
« on: December 21, 2008, 01:22:31 AM »

Hey I just wanted to share a little bit of sweet news! My two grandchildren who live in Indiana are coming (along with their mom and dad) to spend Christmas with us!
It is great because they are 6 and 9 years old and they have never spent Christmas with us before! :D :D
Please pray for a safe trip!
Kathy :D

Marlene

Re: Some sweet news!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 12:06:00 PM »

Kathy , I will pray for them to arrive safe. I believe anytime we can be with love ones is a gift from God. I have always wanted children. I even, asked God for just one. I wanted a little Boy that I could teach the ways of God. That, never happened. Three years ago, my youngest neice had a little boy. She did not live in my town. About, three months after he was born, she moved to my town. From the very start he was attached to me. He is coming over Monday, to spend the night with me and for us to play on Tuesday. He feels like my own. I suffer with pain in my body, but even with all that he can turn my day into sunlight.

People, is what matters. There is no better gift then the gift of people to love in our life. We see our Saviour valued Humanity over anything the world had to offer him. I am so glad he died so we all can have life in him.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 11:19:20 AM »

Marlene without love the world would be very dark! Family and friends are so important.
We all need good friends and good family or good family who are good friends! ;D
Kathy ;)

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 12:12:01 PM »

Happy for your news Kathy Enjoy!
 ;D
Brenda

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 01:13:56 PM »

Ninny,

Now you can really spoil (shower them with Love :-* ;D :-*) them so they beg the Parents to come back often.

george. 8)

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 03:51:14 AM »

Yeah, George I'm working on the spoiling thing!  I'll try to spoil them a little each day!  ;D ;D They made it here without any problems.
Please pray for my son he lost his job last Friday and he needs to find a good job very soon!
Kathy :)

Jackie Lee

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 03:43:07 PM »

That is great Kathy,
I will pray for a safe trip. The weather is a bit better for now so that will help.
 My daughters lives in Indiana and I am in Tn.
I had to come down here for a while to help my mother.
I think God seperated me and my one daughter so we could develop more spiritually.
I may return to Indiana but maybe not because it is not up to me. :D

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 12:04:06 AM »

Hi Jackie Lee!
What part of In are you from? My son and his family live in Plymouth. It's so far up there to me! It's about a 14 hour drive from where I live. That's a long trip, but I'm glad they could make it!

Jackie Lee

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 01:27:57 AM »

She lives in Kokomo, Plymouth is about 40 miles north of Kokomo.
It is about 8 hrs from here to up there, so you must be 5 hours from my location here.
While we are praying please pray for my mother she took another fall tonight she really don't need to be alone, but she won't accept inhome care and nursing home is out of the question.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 01:33:58 AM by Jackie Lee »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.