bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Thinking about running for President 2013  (Read 11466 times)

Longhorn

Thinking about running for President 2013
« on: December 21, 2008, 01:40:42 PM »

Already know who my running mate will be.. Musicman..   We will clean all this mess up... we promise.

Longhorn

Phil3:10

Re: Thinking about running for President 2013
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 01:52:03 PM »

Longhorn,
I don't know your qualifications but doubt that you could do worse.
Phil3:10

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 03:51:01 PM »

Lucky for us the Mayan calender point to 2012 ??? as the end of this age; we are saved from greatness ;) by
a lucky choice of 1 year.

george. ;D

musicman

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 09:20:39 PM »

Running mate?  We're gonna go at it in the primaries, buddy. 

Samson

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 01:25:53 AM »

Already know who my running mate will be.. Musicman..   We will clean all this mess up... we promise.

Longhorn

Sounds good to me, who's going to be your Secretary of State, Robin Williams, how about
           Rodney Dangerfield(oops forgot, he's dead) or Bill Murray;  ;D

As long as you don't pick power hungry Hillary, it's okay by me;  ;)

Can't wait for 2013 Primary, Samson.

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 12:02:30 PM »

Longhorn

So tell us a bit about your position on funding another NASA trip to the Moon?
 ;D ;D
Brenda

musicman

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 12:25:35 PM »

Longhorn

;D ;D
Brenda

The panel said that his time is up so I'll answer this one.  The moon landing will be rather inexpensive because it's gonna take place in the dessert.  Also. . .. .what. . . .I wasn't supposed to say that?. . . . .Um. . .yeah, we will be going to the moon.  Don't mind the wind because it's added effect.  And if you think you see a rattle snake or a Gila monster in the background, well those things actually live on the moon now.  As for funding, I plan on cutting taxes for the richest one percent in this nation, and then beg them to keep their jobs here and pay workers minimum wage, so that people can put food on their families.  Also, I will add a doller per gallon surcharge for all fuel efficient cars.  Them rich people, gas guzzling cars will be excluded from this however.  We need them to keep their businesses here to get these incentives though. . . . .OK, they can send some of the jobs overseas but keep some of them here. . . . .OK, they can send them all overseas so long as they attend church, tithe, and go Christmas shopping.

Any questions?

Ray-Ray

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 08:48:10 PM »

who,s going to bury the last man?  peace,  Ray-Ray

musicman

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 11:05:28 PM »

who,s going to bury the last man?  peace,  Ray-Ray

AAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh, so we have a comedian here?..

Security, that guy threatened me. 

Get em!!!

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 03:37:02 AM »

There could be only one problem I see with Longhorn for president...Musicman as VP!! I love ya man, but you are just too plain spoken!!
We can't have a VP (Who's only a 'heatbeat away from being president') who tells it like it is! Are you kidding?? We need smooth talkers and you are NOT a smooth talker!

And Longhorn if you spend four years in Washington WHO will take care of the farm? What about your critters? Just think of your rat terrier as the presidential ''first dog"!  :D The white house staff would never be the same! (That might actually be very funny!)  Or whoever heard of the "first buzzard"??  :o

Are you thinking about changing the election from 2012? that's just what I like about you! You are a 'take charge" kinda guy! :D
I may just have to vote for you guys!! ::)
Stay sweet ya hear!
Kathy ;)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Thinking about running for President 2013 NOT
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 03:16:56 AM »

Hello Longhorn and Samson,

I figure I should mention one little problem.
A true Christian could never run for President of any Nation.
We are already members of God's Kingdom and living here as ambassadors of Christ.
So, even though we aren't absolutely sure that we are the elect yet, we do have a higher responsibility.
The only way to be a public official is to be appointed based upon qualifications.

It is really not a good idea to try to influence politics by using human wisdom.

UNLESS you are from Texas, the biggest independent country in the United States.

Sorry Longhorn, you're just to important a member of God's church to step down to President or V.P.

Indiana bob

musicman

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2008, 11:08:16 PM »

OK, it's time for Longhorn to answer some crucial questions as to why he is more qualified to be president than myself.

1.  Longhorn, what are your plans to pull this nation out of the economic crisis that is strangling anyone dumb enough to buy a house in the last 5 years?

2.  What are your plans to keep the status quo with the richest 1% controlling about 50% of the nations wealth?

3.  How will you keep the dignity of science alive and well in our schools without them insisting that the universe and life in it is not just some silly accident resulting from primordial ooze spilling into the ocean, resulting in such atrocities as our disgusting bowel movements and pus filled scabs on our faces?

4.  How do you plan to force the sheep of the land to attend those worldly synagogues so they may learn fear and keep the buckets filled with their hard earned soul saving ching?  How will the god of this world receive the tearfull worship that keeps the masses in line?

5.  How in all space flight fantasy can you run this nation better than da Music Man who has the support of all those who buy into false logic. . . . .I. . .I mean. .. . are able to see that change is necessary and he (myself) offers us the best chance of living it up for the moment and every moment?

6.  And finally, what are your plans to save money by scamming the ignorant masses into believing that we have explored space and such without actually leaving the atmosphere?

aqrinc

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 12:24:20 AM »

WOW musicman,

Based on #5 & 6 you are eminently qualified as POC. Unless Longhorn withdraws though you will be VP.

george. ;D :-\

OK, it's time for Longhorn to answer some crucial questions as to why he is more qualified to be president than myself.

5.  How in all space flight fantasy can you run this nation better than da Music Man who has the support of all those who buy into false logic. . . . .I. . .I mean. .. . are able to see that change is necessary and he (myself) offers us the best chance of living it up for the moment and every moment?

6.  And finally, what are your plans to save money by scamming the ignorant masses into believing that we have explored space and such without actually leaving the atmosphere?

dogcombat

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 11:46:22 AM »

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!! NO MORE JOKES!  Funny as it sounds, TOO MANY OF THEM GET ELECTED. ;D ;D ;D :D :D

Ches

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 11:01:20 PM »

Excuse me, but has anyone noticed that Longhorn has failed to come back immediately with answers to these important questions?
Uhh, Longhorn? What are you doing ??? You don't just drop that on us and then leave!!! Get over here and 'splain some of dis stuff!!
Oh, he's probably fighting fires over there in whatever county he set fire to last night!

Musicman? My daughter-in-law also thinks the moon-landing was a hoax. All because the American flag appeared to be waving in the breeze? AND there is no air on the moon? Where does this come from? Gee, it's one of the few good things I remember from my childhood! Now I suppose you are going to tell me that JFK was not assasinated! My life is so messed up, now! How is it you don't know what you think you know? Waaaaa! :'( :'( :'( Conspiracy theorist! :P
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 11:29:29 PM »

My opponent can't make it.  He's too busy with the "chug, lugalugalug.  Is that what we need running our great nation?  Is my opponent ready for that call at 3:00A.M.???  When he's been drinkin and partyin all night?  Well Americans, I'm ready.  And I'll tell everyone the truth about Area 41, where one them alien ships done crashed.  I heard they came from Ur anus. 

I'm the Music Man and I approve these lies. . . . . . .oops.. .. . .I meant. . . .this message. 

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 12:52:25 AM »

Longhorn

;D ;D
Brenda

The panel said that his time is up so I'll answer this one.  The moon landing will be rather inexpensive because it's gonna take place in the dessert.  Also. . .. .what. . . .I wasn't supposed to say that?. . . . .Um. . .yeah, we will be going to the moon.  Don't mind the wind because it's added effect.  And if you think you see a rattle snake or a Gila monster in the background, well those things actually live on the moon now.  As for funding, I plan on cutting taxes for the richest one percent in this nation, and then beg them to keep their jobs here and pay workers minimum wage, so that people can put food on their families.  Also, I will add a doller per gallon surcharge for all fuel efficient cars.  Them rich people, gas guzzling cars will be excluded from this however.  We need them to keep their businesses here to get these incentives though. . . . .OK, they can send some of the jobs overseas but keep some of them here. . . . .OK, they can send them all overseas so long as they attend church, tithe, and go Christmas shopping.

Any questions?

well musicman, the only question i have is, well, umm... exactly how do you propose to help people put FOOD ON THEIR FAMILIES????  :o  you are definitely going to make a prime running mate with longhorn, cause you already are talking silly willy...just like a politician  ::)

but i will still vote for ya.

claudia

martincisneros

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2009, 01:18:53 AM »

That's ambitious with how soon that that is to be prepared in your mind, will, emotions, spirit, body, reputation, toleration for media tall tales about you, your family, your money, who they think you've been with intimately, etc.  I genuinely trust politicians before I trust the news media 'cause most of the info we've got about politicians is coming from the media with a predetermined agenda on the part of those that own those media outlets and who are paying everybody's salaries to say that Bush, or Obama, or Clinton said such and such.  There's a massive breakdown in communication between politicians and the general public 'cause of all of the professional commentators who have to satisfy those that are paying them.  I'm personally not running for Lord Chancelor, uh...er...I mean President until at least 2060.  Perhaps 2076.  But I am running too, our Lord willing.  There's been a growing clarity about that for years.  But that it would be in the distant future from now.

aqrinc

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2009, 01:52:52 AM »

martincisneros,

You should leave the lula and the other completely innocent farm animals :o out of this; won't you. ???
Have you been taking journalism training :-X  ;D. Oh well, longhorn and musicman beware the scandals. :-\

george. ;D :)

Ninny

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2009, 02:25:05 AM »

Oh man I had all the information I was typing and it disappeared! I was saying that Longhorn and Musicman have no lives and there would be no scandals! Then I remembered...Musicman, there was that one time in Memphis...the Elvis lookalike...could have been an international incident! That wasn't my idea ! ::)

Longhorn, that day in town hall...your goats..the mayor's wife...his toupee floating in the fountain. Oh man, I can't believe they only kept you in jail overnight! AND WHY did they quarantine the goats as if they were rabid or something ??? :o
 Yeah, you guys beware of the scandalous reporters!
Kathy :-*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.761 seconds with 22 queries.