bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moises  (Read 4223 times)

acomplishedartis

Moises
« on: December 21, 2008, 05:57:45 PM »

Hi,
I had changed my profile name from 'acomplishedartis;notme' into 'Moises'

Since I decided to start talking about me on this section of the forum, it start to seem to me that I will not be able to stop. After some travel time, I have decide to start a course as a dental technician here back in Mexico.
Also I am very great full because this year i have had the opportunity to met shortly in person two brothers from this forum. Now I am more encouraged to keep growing on this knowledge with my cousin and good friend Beto who is also focusing and working hard on here, we still have hope that someday others of our native language could also realize about this knowledge.

thank you all for listening.

Moises

OBrenda

Re: Moises
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 09:38:26 PM »

Hi Moises,

Great to see you post again!
Your no longer in New York?  Your missing some awefully cold weather!

;D
Brenda

Stevernator

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 11:13:53 PM »

Hi Moises,

I always like to read your posts. I hope your studies go well. I think Carlos is translating BT to Spanish and maybe someone else has already done so. Maybe that would help?

Steve

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 01:05:41 AM »

Hi Moises,

I am from south of mexico (Belize many years now) Bi-Lingual and ex many denominations. Glad to see
you escaped NY before the brrrr weather, my second youngest brother works building highrises there.

george. :)

Hi,
I had changed my profile name from 'acomplishedartis;notme' into 'Moises'

Since I decided to start talking about me on this section of the forum, it start to seem to me that I will not be able to stop. After some travel time, I have decide to start a course as a dental technician here back in Mexico.
Also I am very great full because this year i have had the opportunity to met shortly in person two brothers from this forum. Now I am more encouraged to keep growing on this knowledge with my cousin and good friend Beto who is also focusing and working hard on here, we still have hope that someday others of our native language could also realize about this knowledge.

thank you all for listening.

Moises

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 10:15:47 PM »

Hi again Moises! I did enjoy the picture you had on your posts! maybe you could put another on there!
I guess it's good to be back home in Mexico, yeah? Well I hope everything goes well with you and I'm glad you are going to school, that is a good thing!
God Bless!
Kathy :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.