bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warfare?  (Read 5722 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Warfare?
« on: May 29, 2006, 07:39:12 PM »

greetings Ray,

i will keep this short.
i am 15 year old christian. raised in the church, ect.

i was wondering if you could give some insight on spiritual warefar. how do angels and demons fight? can they die in battle? get wounded? or do demons attempt to stop angels from carrying out God's tasks or messages?

i am still reading much on your sight and wisdom is evident but it has caused doubts in areas of my life ie. the Trinity, hell, translations of scripture resulting in errors but i am secure in knowing that you and i are united under Jesus Christ

God bless you. i suppose we will know truth in the end.

Dear Reader:  Your topic is way to big for an email answer. It would take days to answer your questions in detail.  As not even OUR warfare is carnal (physical), certainly spirit being do not fight with carnal warfare: "For the weapons of our warfare are NOT carnal [of the flesh], but mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down IMAGINATIONS [arguments] and every high thing that exalts itself AGAINST THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, and bringing into captivity EVERY THOUGHT to the obedience of Christ; and having in a readiness to revenge [punish] all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfiled"  (II Cor., 10:4-6).

Spirit being cannot "kill" spirit beings.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.