bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Happens ?  (Read 5737 times)

Ronnie

What Happens ?
« on: December 26, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »

What happens to those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus Christ                 Ronnie

Beloved

Re: What Happens ?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 01:04:45 AM »

Phi 2:10  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Heb 10:31  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

beloved
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 01:07:23 AM by Beloved »

mharrell08

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 02:30:00 AM »

What happens to those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus Christ                 Ronnie

Rev 21:7-8  He that overcometh [obey the gospel] shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars [those who do not obey the gospel...for how could one obey and be one of these wicked?], shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Also, this paper from Ray's Lake of Fire series talks about those who do not obey the gospel and their fate in the Lake of Fire: 'God Judges the World in a Pond' (http://bible-truths.com/lake12.html)

Hope this helps,

Marques

Ronnie

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 04:52:18 AM »

Phi 2:10  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Heb 10:31  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

beloved

Thank You, beloved for your reply

From The Heart, Ronnie

mharrell08

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 11:01:46 AM »

Rev 21:7-8  He that overcometh [obey the gospel] shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars [those who do not obey the gospel...for how could one obey and be one of these wicked?], shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Also, this paper from Ray's Lake of Fire series talks about those who do not obey the gospel and their fate in the Lake of Fire: 'God Judges the World in a Pond' (http://bible-truths.com/lake12.html)

Hope this helps,

Marques
Thanks Marques, just finished E-mail to Ray.I did'nt know he was ill til today        From The Heart,  Ronnie

No prob Ronnie and welcome to the forum.  :)

Marques
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.