bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yes!!  (Read 6274 times)

Sorin

Yes!!
« on: May 29, 2006, 09:14:13 PM »

Dear Ray,

How can you possibly believe hell doesn't exist?? Why should we worry about what is right and wrong then? Why not lie and steal... I mean, hey! You'll still go to heaven!

Grace

Dear Reader:
I am in the process of answer your question along with hundreds of other similar questions through the years. I will post it on our home page. Its title is: "THE DUMBEST QUESTION THAT RAY HAS EVER BEEN ASKED." Be sure you read it--it will hopefully be a humbling expereince for you.
Sincerely,
Ray

-------------------------------------------

That's awesome that Ray is doing this! :lol:
I can hardly wait. 8)

shibboleth

Yes!!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 09:57:08 PM »

Look at how much fun these Christians think they are missing if there is no literal hellfire. They really believe that Christ isn't worth loving just for who He is. They need to go out and sin some more and find out, like the prodigal, how living in the pigpen doesn't bring much hope and tranquility to life.

I can't wait for Rays new paper. I always enjoy reading them. He really does have a way of explaining great spiritual truths for those with eyes and ears.

lilitalienboi16

Yes!!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 01:56:50 AM »

rofl i am so gonna read that one.. wow talk about carnel mind.

Origen II

Yes!!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 04:07:46 AM »

I'm still waiting for a lot of papers he hasn't released yet :p

Falconn003

Yes!!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 05:59:52 AM »

Arrogance and ignorance ,very well seem to go hand in hand with man's religion, don't you think ???

Thinking they are asking a question they thinks corners Ray, only back fires and shows thier true nature towards thier fellowman and enemies.

They KNOW NOT THE LOVE OF GOD NOR THY FAITH !!!

And sincerely  i pity them .

Rodger

ertsky

Yes!!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 07:58:45 AM »

"THE DUMBEST QUESTION THAT RAY HAS EVER BEEN ASKED."

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

eutychus

Yes!!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 09:01:08 AM »

but for the grace of God there go i. :wink:

hart4god

Yes!!
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 09:31:47 AM »

:(
I think this is the saddest question ever asked-
completely missing the Great Love that God the Father has for us-
it brings tears to my eyes that people would only consider the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus in the light of avoiding punishment.

It is easy to mock such people and their questions- but in reality it is a real tragedy

alas-I am hopelessly naive

hart4god
 :cry:

eutychus

Yes!!
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 09:41:50 AM »

Quote from: hart4god
:(
I think this is the saddest question ever asked-
completely missing the Great Love that God the Father has for us-
it brings tears to my eyes that people would only consider the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus in the light of avoiding punishment.

It is easy to mock such people and their questions- but in reality it is a real tragedy

alas-I am hopelessly naive

hart4god
 :cry:

thing is it takes time for a seed to sprout.
so in light of  that maybe this person is germinating right now

let us pray.

grace to you
chuckt

ertsky

Yes!!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 09:47:01 AM »

a little biblical humour

Joh 11:11  These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
Joh 11:12  Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
Joh 11:13  Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
Joh 11:14  Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
Joh 11:15  And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.
Joh 11:16  Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.

lazarus has died, Jesus is going to resurrect him and thomas says

Joh 11:16  Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.

lilitalienboi16

Yes!!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 02:45:32 PM »

Quote from: ertsky
a little biblical humour

Joh 11:11  These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
Joh 11:12  Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
Joh 11:13  Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
Joh 11:14  Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
Joh 11:15  And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

lazarus has died, Jesus is going to resurrect him and thomas says

lol amen, i think we are alilttle like thomas sometimes... kinda niave and silly ;)

On another point, i do agree this is truly a tragedy, but we were all babes in christ at once, following the law out of fear, and not grace out of love which He has bestowed us with, so we should all pray :)

God bless,

ALex

Gill

Re: Yes!!
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 05:20:19 PM »

Dear Ray,

How can you possibly believe hell doesn't exist?? Why should we worry about what is right and wrong then? Why not lie and steal... I mean, hey! You'll still go to heaven!

Grace

Dear Reader:
I am in the process of answer your question along with hundreds of other similar questions through the years. I will post it on our home page. Its title is: "THE DUMBEST QUESTION THAT RAY HAS EVER BEEN ASKED." Be sure you read it--it will hopefully be a humbling expereince for you.
Sincerely

Ray

In the process of discovering that hell is a lie, i had flashes of thinking like this (not enough to warrant sending Ray an email over it, but who's to say what someone goes through in their learning process?).  On the one hand i had huge relief and joy but i found a part of me felt bitter.  Its not that i wanted hell to exist ~ hell no! :lol:  More that i felt i had 'wasted' so much time making choices based on a lie.  I felt cheated  :oops: .  How vulgar is that?  

Believe me, i feel ashamed for having thought that way now, but for me its been a complicated process ~ I thank God for His patience  :D .  You don't realise how much a lie has affected your life until you know the truth.

Becky

Re: Yes!!
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2006, 05:30:25 PM »

Quote from: Gill
Dear Ray,

Grace

Dear Reader:
Sincerely

Ray

In the process of discovering that hell is a lie, i had flashes of thinking like this (not enough to warrant sending Ray an email over it, but who's to say what someone goes through in their learning process?).  On the one hand i had huge relief and joy but i found a part of me felt bitter.  Its not that i wanted hell to exist ~ hell no! :lol:  More that i felt i had 'wasted' so much time making choices based on a lie.  I felt cheated  :oops: .  How vulgar is that?  

Believe me, i feel ashamed for having thought that way now, but for me its been a complicated process ~ I thank God for His patience  :D .  You don't realise how much a lie has affected your life until you know the truth.

me too!!!..... i felt stupid actually.... and upset that all those years were a lie!.... i felt pretty humbled becuase during those times, i thought i was doing the right thing, but i was doing MY thing instead. i also felt annoyed that God would play a trick on me....geee i am so human!

ertsky

Yes!!
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2006, 05:41:04 PM »

:lol: at one stage i thought i should change my name to dunderhead  :lol:

these days just plain thick would be more appropriate

f
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.