bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Outta here, My ship has come in!  (Read 4692 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
I'm Outta here, My ship has come in!
« on: December 31, 2008, 04:43:03 PM »

WOW!!! What a day, I don't know where to start.. I've already won 2 international lotteries, Mind you I've never bought a ticket. I also have 2, Count 'em, 2 leaders of foreign nations who want me to help them smuggle millions of dollars out of their nations and deposit it into MY bank account. I have a LONG lost relative who passed away without a will, And all I need to do is pay some fees and the millions are mine !!! I've also got a beautiful Russian woman in love with me, Somehow she found me on the web, And want's to come to America to be my bride. This may pose a problem since I'm already married, But with all those millions I have coming in, I can buy a mansion so large that Cyndi will never even know she's living there with us...

Dang, I gotta go clean out the bank accounts and mortgage the house, Start wiring all this money to these unknown people so I can start my new life... I can't believe how lucky I am. Isn't the web great, All these honest people would have never been able to locate me without it !!

Craig
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 04:57:54 PM by Craig »

lilitalienboi16

Re: I'm Outta here, My ship has come in!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 05:05:17 PM »

craig you on crack?  ???

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 05:06:35 PM »

Yup, some guys have it all, you are one lucky man Craig. Dont you just love it when God answers your prayers for other people.          Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 05:07:51 PM »

Craig,

You must be trying to horn in on my deal, i got the same offers almost a week ago. ???
Just have to send a couple more money orders out and then i am set for life. ;D :o ;D

george. :-X :-\ :-[ :'(

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »

Hey Craig,

Well that explains everything!
That Russian Girl must have confussed our email addresses she been sending me some emails.  ???
Gee...I guess I'll have to appologize to my Husband, since they were suppose to go to you.
 ;D
Brenda

aqrinc

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 05:44:54 PM »

!!!OH!!!  ### Brenda ###

george. :o ;D 8)

musicman

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 06:21:59 PM »

What's the joke?  I sent some money to some folks and now, I own a mansion, a golf course, and a yacht the size of the Love Boat.  On it, I enjoy sailing the seas with my 7 bikini model wives.  Soon, I will purchase a ticket to go out into space, and will hang out with Longhorn on the Texas HeHa Spacestation.  These folks on the net are for real.  Send em the money.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 06:23:30 PM by musicman »

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 07:10:54 PM »

You have all got it made, man how RUDE all I ever get in the mail are bills and credit card offers! :P :P ;D
 ;D ;D >:( >:( ??? :'( The only internet offers I get are...well you don't want to know! :o ;)
Oh well, maybe some rich unknown relative will die and leave me a big wad o' cash! He'd have to be unknown because all my known relatives are so poor if it took a dime to go around the world they couldn't cross the street! You know THEY get care packages from 3rd world countries! ;D ;D :o
Well, anyway at least I've got my health! ;D
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.