bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Babylonian scriptures please.  (Read 10698 times)

mharrell08

Re: Babylonian scriptures please.
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 07:42:59 PM »

Marques,

I really appreciate your guidance but I think Judith is right.  I just won't see it until God wants me to if ever.  I admit it frustrates me to the point of wanting to give up the fight sometimes.  And if that happens, I guess that would be of God too.  It's certainly not my will.  I want to know.  I have spent half my afternoon (since reading your post) reading the scriptures you referenced in Revelations and Ezekiel.  I saw in Rev. the mention of the seven churches and the calling of people out of babylon.  But I just don't see the Babylon=Church connection.  I wish I could for it would put my mind at ease.   :(

Thanks again.

Eileen

No problem Eileen...all in God's timing.

It's similar to when I first came to BT...I read a few of Ray's papers but still did not see the truth. Then one day reading the same paper I had read previously, a light went off and the Lord opened my understanding to the Truth. I had read 1 Tim 2:4 a dozen times before it was given to me to trust and believe that scripture.

And my comments were never meant for you to come to an understanding immediately, only to help on your path to the truth. You should feel at ease as you are much farther ahead in spiritual understanding compared to most in the world.  :)

Marques

Ninny

Re: Babylonian scriptures please.
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 09:16:13 PM »

Eileen, don't fret or worry about what you don't understand just keep asking God to help you understand. That's all we can do when we have a hard time understanding, it is all in God's timing, like Marques said. Just keep seeking and drinking in what God gives you and He will give you everything you need! Either by someone here or in some other way, remember if no one will speak out He would cause the rocks to cry out!! God has you girl! Do you know the saying "love the one you're with"? Well now I say "love the truth you have!" God'll give you more you know "In His own time"!!
Love ya!
Kathy :-*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 17 queries.