bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 3767 times)

aqrinc

Thanks
« on: January 01, 2009, 05:04:32 PM »

To Ray and All the Bible Truths Operators and Mods,

A Mighty Shout of Thanks for being there for me and All who are called and searching for Scriptural Truth.
You All have been a gift to me during some very dark times this past year. Thanks be to GOD and Our Lord
Jesus Christ; this forum was right where it needed to be with Teacher Ray waving the Light for any who can
now see. Strange but 40 seems to spring to mind right now, somewhere around my fifteenth to sixteenth
year of life i wandered off into the wilderness. It took some 40 years for me to be led out of the place of
doubting, idol worship, carnality, depravity and just plain human evil back to the light.

There is just a ton of information churning in my Spirit now as i write this. Way out front is this one Truth
(not one has been lost forever) And Thank GOD And My Lord Jesus Christ for The Lake Of Fire.

The very thing that is used to drive a wedge between GOD and man is The Instrument Of Salvation For All. (LOF)

For the second time today i will use the same Scriptures:

Romans 11:33:
O the depth of the riches, and of the wisdom, and of the knowledge of God! How unsearchable are
his purposes, and his ways past finding out!

Ephesians 3:8:
To me, who am less than the least of all saints, was this grace given, to make known among the
gentiles the glad tidings of the unsearchable riches of Christ,

Thanks Be to GOD And Our Lord Jesus Christ.

george. :o ;D

mharrell08

Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 05:18:14 PM »

To Ray and All the Bible Truths Operators and Mods,

A Mighty Shout of Thanks for being there for me and All who are called and searching for Scriptural Truth.
You All have been a gift to me during some very dark times this past year. Thanks be to GOD and Our Lord
Jesus Christ; this forum was right where it needed to be with Teacher Ray waving the Light for any who can
now see. Strange but 40 seems to spring to mind right now, somewhere around my fifteenth to sixteenth
year of life i wandered off into the wilderness. It took some 40 years for me to be led out of the place of
doubting, idol worship, carnality, depravity and just plain human evil back to the light.

There is just a ton of information churning in my Spirit now as i write this. Way out front is this one Truth
(not one has been lost forever) And Thank GOD And My Lord Jesus Christ for The Lake Of Fire.

The very thing that is used to drive a wedge between GOD and man is The Instrument Of Salvation For All. (LOF)

For the second time today i will use the same Scriptures:

Romans 11:33:
O the depth of the riches, and of the wisdom, and of the knowledge of God! How unsearchable are
his purposes, and his ways past finding out!

Ephesians 3:8:
To me, who am less than the least of all saints, was this grace given, to make known among the
gentiles the glad tidings of the unsearchable riches of Christ,

Thanks Be to GOD And Our Lord Jesus Christ.

george. :o ;D

I 2nd that as well...Amen, and great post George.  :D :D :D

Marques

Stevernator

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 05:34:00 PM »

Yes thank you to everyone for their hard work for making this site and forum possible.

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 07:54:32 PM »

Yes. George! I have found friends and fellowship here at BT! Some say how can you have friends of whom you have never met face to face? I just feel that God directs us to each other. I don't need to see all of your faces to come to love you all as dear friends! I feel the fellowship in the messages and posts. I feel a special bond to some here more than others, but in any group you may find you have more in common with some.

The mods are all great and very helpful, even Craig! ;)  he's pretty funny when he isn't doing his Barney Fife thing and you know getting onto us for breaking the rules and nipping all the bad stuff in the bud! ;D I'll bet we have some of the nicest mods in the whole world!!
All the moderators, you KNOW I love ya!

We are traveling together in our search for truth and God is with us! As always we pray for Ray's health, he has put it all out there and Dennis scooped it all up and put it in one place for us all to find! yaaay Dennis!
Kisses to you all and Happy New Year!!
Kathy :-* :-* ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 17 queries.