bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need a new Bible  (Read 5105 times)

shibboleth

Need a new Bible
« on: May 29, 2006, 11:15:51 PM »

I am looking for a Bible that doesn't have any notes or Bible verses in the margins. i went to the bookstare and every Bible I saw had mans writing in it. I need a Bible  that has lots of room for writing word meanings, and other items. Does anyone know of a good Bible for that purpose? I have many Bibles, but I want to start fresh and put what God has shown me in the margins. Any help will be appreciated.

shibboleth

Need a new Bible
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 02:07:38 PM »

My sister downloaded e-sword for me a few months ago. I'm learning how to use it everyday. I spent weeks looking up the word spirit in my Strongs concordance. I found out how to use the e-sword concordance and it only took me a few days to look up another word.

I would like to find a printed Bible. I like to have me Bible handy so I can write notes in it and look up things I am studying. I think it becomes personal when I write in it. Anyway, I can do my studies other places than the computor if I have a written Bbile.

Thank you for replying Isabell. the Lord knows what I need. I will just be patient and He will supply my need. God bless.

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Need a new Bible
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 02:13:34 PM »

A plain old king james or new king james and Rotherman's is all I've needed.  

ESword is a good tool.

Craig

knuckle

Need a new Bible
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 06:36:11 PM »

hi shibboleth---------

down here in fla we have a chain called the dollar store if you have one there in washington I am sure you will find one there.large print and large margin with several blank pages at the back.my wife loves hers,she makes notes too.

much love---------knuckle

Becky

Need a new Bible
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 06:40:37 PM »

thats a great idea knuckle!

shibboleth

Need a new Bible
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 07:31:31 PM »

thanks for all the advice. Knuckle, I think I will go to the dollar store and look for a Bible. They had some KJV a few years ago, but they were small and not much room to write in. My old Bibles are full of notes and writing, and I forget what I wrote in what Bible.

sparkyman481

Need a new Bible
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 12:14:44 AM »

try this site shibboleth,

http://www.allbibles.com
I have the wide margin scofield and there is alot of room to write in the margins

when you get to the site type in wide margin in the search area
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.