bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Need some prayer for my love ones.  (Read 13691 times)

Jackie Lee

Re: Need some prayer for my love ones.
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 07:08:20 PM »

That's great news!  I've been concerned for two days waiting to hear the news.  Praise God!

That is great news, and I like you was anxious to hear. :)

Jackie Lee

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »

I didn't know if should start another thread or not, But an up date on Marlene.

Recovery is not easy for her, she will not be allowed to lift or do anything for 2 weeks.
 The evening after Marlene surgery, her mom took a fall, her husband had to take her to ER.
Her mother has a contusion to the head, she is sore in the rib area also.
She is also recouping so it has been and is rough for their family.
Prayers will be appreciated for Marlene her mother and husband as they all get through this.
                                                                                  Jackie

Robin

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2009, 07:47:25 PM »

I have been praying for Marlene and her family and will continue to pray for them.

aqrinc

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2009, 08:54:46 PM »

Ditto.

george.

I have been praying for Marlene and her family and will continue to pray for them.

OBrenda

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2009, 09:01:36 PM »

And again Ditto....

Brenda

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2009, 09:10:54 PM »

I didn't know if should start another thread or not, But an up date on Marlene.

Recovery is not easy for her, she will not be allowed to lift or do anything for 2 weeks.
 The evening after Marlene surgery, her mom took a fall, her husband had to take her to ER.
Her mother has a contusion to the head, she is sore in the rib area also.
She is also recouping so it has been and is rough for their family.
Prayers will be appreciated for Marlene her mother and husband as they all get through this.
                                                                                  Jackie

thank you again for the update jackie lee. i know it must be a hard thing for marlene's family especially with marlene and her mother both being in a recovery state. i will keep them both in prayer and also will pray for God's strength and peace to be with her husband. i know marlene is not able to go online to the forum yet, but i know she is drawing strength knowing that we are praying for God's will to be done and that we love her with the love of Christ. what an awesome love!

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2009, 09:57:51 PM »

Jackie lee,
Please tell Marlene that we are praying for her and her mom to have quick recoveries! It is definitely good to have our brothers and sisters here praying! I can attest to it! Give her our love and tell her to get well sooooon!
Hugs,
 Kathy :-*

Linny

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2009, 10:41:15 PM »

Prayers going up for Marlene and her family.

Lin

Jackie Lee

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2009, 10:52:47 PM »

Jackie lee,
Please tell Marlene that we are praying for her and her mom to have quick recoveries! It is definitely good to have our brothers and sisters here praying! I can attest to it! Give her our love and tell her to get well sooooon!
Hugs,
Hi Ninny, I will tell her, she may be able to have a quick read in a couple weeks.
Thanks everyone. :)

smeacham

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2009, 12:58:58 AM »

Ditto

Jackie Lee

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 07:40:21 PM »

Marlene wanted me to update.
She wanted me to thank everyone for their pm's, said she is just not well enough to answer yet.

Here is what she said.

Jackie, Please let many know how we are doing here. I am having much nerve pain some from surgery and some from damage done before. It is very hard recovery. Mom is having stiches taken out of her face today. Many have pm me but I do not feel well enough to answer all. Please, thank them for there love and prayers. This is really hard on me. Hard on my whole family. My husband is wonderful as normal. But, its hard to watch my Mother in pain and hard for her to watch me. This is truly a hard time for us.

I miss you all so much. Want this  to improve soon. I keep thinking about Ray and his family. I try not to feel sorry for myself. I never have liked to do that. But, I feel for my family.

Just tell them all I love them and am looking forward to being back to my Family of God. The more time away the more I realized how much the organized church and the world as a whole is so lost. I value everyone here.

EKnight

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 09:59:19 PM »

Thanks for the update Jackie.  Please let Marlene know that our prayers are with her and her family.

My heart aches from hearing of her suffering.  It certainly puts my own problems in perspective and for that I am grateful.

Love and prayers,

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 11:36:30 PM »

Send her my love! Tell her to keep her eyes on the Lord. We are praying for her!

aqrinc

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 11:51:17 PM »

Hi Jackie Lee, thanks for the update.

Marlene,

Hurry up and get back, :-* we really miss you. Got a nice cozy corner of the forum waiting for you and Mom. :-*

george. ;D

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 12:48:49 AM »

dear jackie lee,
thank you so much for keeping in touch with marlene and letting us know how she is doing. she has been on my mind lately, as i have been wondering how her recovery was going, and how her mother and sister were doing. as she well knows, God uses the times in our lives that are the hardest and most painful to build up our faith and trust in Him alone, and to bring us to that place of humbleness where He can do His best for us through His comforting, guiding Spirit. i will continue to keep marlene and her family in my prayers. i look forward to hearing her post again, and as george said, he is keeping a nice cozy corner of the forum for her. how great is that!!  :D we love her and miss her.

claudia

Jackie Lee

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 01:27:50 AM »

Hi Eileen, Kathy George and Claudia, I know Marlene will appreciate all the prayers and love for her.
I am more than happy to forward her progress to the forum family, actually I feel blessed that God is using me to deliver messages. :)
I will let her know you all are thinking of her praying for her.

judith collier

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2009, 04:30:53 AM »

Marlene, now I will be praying for your recovery. I was wondering how you were doing. I am glad your mother is doing o.k. and happy you have a good husband. Rest for now, we are keeping you in mind. Love, Judy

smeacham

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2009, 11:30:32 AM »

Marlene (via Jackie),

It saddens me to think of you in so much pain still, and of your mother too.  I wish for your mutual swift recovery, and pray for your peace and strength and your husband's patience and love.

Steve

OBrenda

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2009, 03:04:28 PM »

Marlene

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »

Hello, Just wanted to thank  you all for the pm messages and other messages of prayers. I had a pretty tuff time with pain. I am still on pain medications but doing much better. Go back to the surgeon for my check up this  coming Tuesday. The incision is still pretty red but healing. Yesterday was very pain filled. But, woke up today with barely any pain. Now, if this just keeps up. I have such a short neck that he had to do my incision different. He went around the collar bone. That, Praise God saved my voice.  I diabetes is doing real well.

My Mother still hurts and has a bad shiner, but is starting to improve. They told her 4 to 6 weeks of healing. She is 88 and a tough cookie. She is a very small woman and is lucky not to have broken something. 

My Husband is a wonderful Man and has taken good care of us.

I know your prayers worked. There was so many ways I see Gods hand in all of this. Things could have been worsed with me and with my Mother. We have suffered together.

I miss you all so much and being able to read Rays papers and the post on here.  I am not staying on long as I do not want to get something strarted. I will ease in to all of this as the Doctor told me to. I have many problems in the thoraic and lumbar and I am sure he will want to address them at some time. Right,now I just want to be recovered from this.

Well, once again thank you all. I love you all so much. Its not that fake love either.

In His Love,
Marlene
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.