bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Great Composers-One for you Musicman!  (Read 12171 times)

Ninny

Re: The Great Composers-One for you Musicman!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 10:58:14 PM »

Joe, very cool! I like that music, very snappy! :D
Musicman, I think my son played a baritone horn for awhile when he was in the 6th grade! It may have been a french horn.
He played the tuba, but for some reason he played that horn for awhile. He was only in that school for 1 year so he only played that one year. Poor kid..that had to be the worst year of his young life! The only A's he made in school that year was in band!! :D :(

Wow! I am learning so much from this, I am wanting to search out new kinds of things I never listened to before! This is really fun! :D
Kathy 8)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2009, 10:09:06 AM »

Joe, very cool! I like that music, very snappy! :D

Hi Kathy,

I agree, very good stuff there!

Peace,

Joe

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2009, 03:09:36 AM »

Eirik,
 ;D ;D ;D :D (I play the radio!)  :D
AMEN!
Kathy ;)

kathy, that is too funny hahahahahahahaha.  :D you can give musicman and longhorn a run for their money in the comedy dept.

claudia

p.s.  another thing we have in common (besides dogs and housework not being as special as this forum). i play the radio too!

Ninny

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2009, 03:47:56 PM »

Claudia,
It is very hard keeping up with Musicman and the cowboy! They are very special to me. It's hard to connect with some people because you never know what they're all about! I have always loved to laugh and these guys tickle my funny bone!! :D you just can't let them get too carried away because they are pretty passionate about the things they like and Musicman is very passionate about what he DOESN'T like as well! :o I like to imagine what it would be like trapped in an elevator with them for a couple of hours  :o
I'm sure they'd have to take me to the hospital for oxygen! I'm not just talking Longhorn's gas!! hahaha! I'd laugh so hard I couldn't breathe! ;D

I'm sure that radio playing will be a recognized ability someday! ;)
Kathy :)

aqrinc

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2009, 04:57:38 PM »

Kathy,

Keep it up and someday you will join me in the graduate class of cd and mp3 player; we are special. :-* :-* :-*
I may even teach you about flat marbles and punta rock dancing. ???

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2009, 06:39:28 PM »

See George, there you go again! I tell you what if it weren't for you and the "daffy duo" (Lh&MM) I think life would be sad! :( Oh yeah I want to be in that graduating class!! I hope there's no math though, I stink at math!!!) :P   Bring it on with the punta rock dancing, but Hey I am still afraid of the flat marbles! :D (should I be afraid of "punta rock dancing"?) I wish I hadn't asked ???
Kathy :o
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 23 queries.