bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God's Wisdom / Women's childbirth connection?  (Read 3781 times)

emkayfey

God's Wisdom / Women's childbirth connection?
« on: January 04, 2009, 12:01:46 PM »

I just listened to an one of the Nashvilles' audio and it was simply mindblowing, to learn the order of creation and salient messages right there but missed by all, like the gap between Genesis chp 1 vss 1-3 and the rest of the chpt 1.

I have one question however and I hope someone may be able to answer this. Ray rightly link Prov 8:22 with Gen 1:1. (which was also a revelation for me). But he then likened the acquisition of wisdom by God as a travailing process likened to women's birth pain or that child birth pains is an image of this as it is a process to bring forth in God's image. I think that God specifically said in Gen 3:16 that this was a result and consequent of causing Adan to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

It's towards the end on this Nashville audio http://bible-truths.com/audio/Nash08ConfSession10.mp3

Thanks

Beloved

Re: God's Wisdom / Women's childbirth connection?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 12:40:42 PM »

Gen 3:16  Unto the woman He said, `Multiplying I multiply thy sorrow and thy conception, in sorrow dost thou bear children, and toward thy husband is thy desire, and he doth rule over thee.'

The way I see this line is spiritual...the woman is the "church of the age" and through many sorrows bring forth....some sons ...the few elect. and despite the carnal desires of the church ...Thy Husband ....God .....has kept His  rule over her.

Throughout the ages, wisdom and Truth have been preserved and a remnant begat.

In the physical His only begotten was begat, through a physical woman...this Son was Wisdom and truth in the Flesh that the gospel of John talks about.

It is trough the tribulations and the affliction in life that helps develop each of us living stones into spiritual sons also.

beloved
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.