bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 4489 times)

pastorsmith

Hello Everyone
« on: January 08, 2009, 10:03:53 AM »

It is a great pleasure to be able to speak with people who are seeking to know and teach the Truth. I have not been well received on the various topics spoken of in this website, so I tend to be a "loner" until God sends someone my way to receive the Truth according to Scripture. I am in the process of writing some books to introduce the new "Christian" to the Truth and those who, like me, have learned that the church as it is known today is un"Christian".  Also, I love to make friends, so if you just need to converse and enlarge your circle, I would love to get to know you. 
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 10:07:12 AM by Dennis Vogel »

cherokee

Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 10:27:46 AM »

Hey Pastorsmith, and welcome to the forum from the hills of Ky.

Suzie

pastorsmith

Re: Hello Susie
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 12:11:54 PM »

Thank you for the welcome post. I live in Pittsburgh, PA, which is not that far from Kentucky. I used to go to Kentucky as a child. My Grandmother lived in Williamson, W.VA and we would go for drives into Kentucky. It is a beautiful state.

jg

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 12:29:16 PM »

Well hi Pastor!

West Virginia here, north central to be more exact.

I use to be a pastor myself, years ago. I started out in the u.m. church (no caps, my choice), then attended Rhema in Tulsa for one year, took over a church in Vinita, Ok., then retired, (retired is a joke, I had called myself, soon ran out of energy  and opted to bow out gracefully)

Anyway, glad to meet you and look forward to hearing more from you. 

Joe, in West Virginia

Linny

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 09:02:04 PM »

Hi PastorSmith,

I, like Suzie, reside in KY. Central and close to Lexington.
You should be able to find new friends here. I have found I'll keep my old ones better if I don't share too much of this new knowledge! ;)

I hope for a day when I can share more and more with more and more but I'll leave that to my Father! For now, I am happy to be able to come here and speak freely!

Welcome!

p.s. I love to write too!

Lin

gmik

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 12:51:47 PM »

Welcome to our little bit of peace and fellowship.  I just greeted today someone else from Pittsburg!  I lived in Beaver Falls for awhile.  Anyway, please post and get to know us and share w/ us about you.

Linny, Suzi, and Joe....I didn't know where you all were from.  I was born in Paintsville, Kentucky.  I have relatives still there (mostly Ashland, Lexington, and Huntington WV).

Anyway, Pastorsmith, glad to meet you.

charrie

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 04:54:13 AM »

Welcome, Pastor Smith, from Dallas, TX

Charrie  :-*

iris

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 07:49:11 AM »

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Iris

EKnight

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 10:18:54 PM »

Hi and welcome pastorsmith.  Are you a football fan because as I type this the steelers are beating baltimore and may be headed to the superbowl.

Glad to have you as a member.  :)

Eileen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.