bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Churches?  (Read 5477 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Any Churches?
« on: May 30, 2006, 11:45:23 AM »

Ray, I read a lot of your material and  can't seem to get enough of it.My question is i would like to find a church or teachings on what you teach some where in my home town which is in Lincoln, nebraska, if you could steer me in that direction i would greatly be thankful.Thank you very much and God be with you always Darrell

Dear Darrell:
I am sorry, Darrell, but I get asked this question all the time, and I have no answer for you.  I know of no organized, instutitionalized church of men in Lincoln, Nebraska, or any other city on earth that teaches these Truths.  Churches are not interested in Truth, but rather pagan traditions of men  If you find a church that teaches these Truths, I wish that you would inform me about it. Our true fellowship is with Jesus Christ and His God and our Father.  You can join our Discussion Forum at the bottom of our home page and communicate with people of like mind, and possibly find others in Nebraska who accept these Truths of Scripture as well.

God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.