bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Intro stab  (Read 6400 times)

child in the making

Intro stab
« on: January 09, 2009, 12:10:52 PM »

Greetings

Woww

Some major sturrings going on.

Thank you for sharing and for all the posting of Ray's wonderful insights.  Thank you Kat for all your hard work in making the transcripts of the video/audios available.  It must be a real joy to you to do it.

This is child in the making.  So thankful to know He is still working on me and all of us. 
I always thought I did not know what love was and on this at least I think I was right.  Just now learning Ahab is very different from agape and phileo. I would appreciate your patience with me.  Been thru alot of rejection in my over 40 years of this existance.  Have learned to enjoy and even prefer seclusion. Enjoying good ,prefering?
I have been reading alot but it takes me several times (not to understand so much)before I can remember and have it stick. And then to have to reference who said what and where I read it.
I am starting to see thru Ray's and others e-mails and your interactions with one another.  It takes real courage to speak the truth/agape reqardless of the consequences.
One thing I have always thought was right was being honest. My mother told me not everyone wants to know what you are thinking.  Now all I care about is having my Makers thoughts.  In this there is safety.
Appreciate Craigs paper about posting.  There is so much to say about things in the Word agreed upon. Comforting to know light will shine on the rest.
Been thru at least a dozen of Mother Harlot daughter congregations gleaning along the way.  But as my mother told,not taught (our heavenly Father is still  teaching me)me everyone doesn't want to know what you think. Especially if it is conflicting with THEIR thoughts or former teaching/traditions of men. So many people don't even have a clue as to what the people they congregate with believe or teach.  They say I'm this or that refering to the "title of their congregation" but when you ask what they believe they can't tell you and therefore get offended.  This one elder Lady I asked ,why she was in the congregation she was in, she didn't even know(admittedly)what they believed, replied.  Because her parents and family and their family before them was in that congregation. This was very difficult for my inquisitive mind to comprehend.
It is very exciting when the light bulb of revelation goes off in your mind and you receive understanding of something.  You want to share it with everyone. In the past I have found myself instead of using just a little bait, wanting to tell everything ever learned, it would just seem to start pouring out.  Now, (this my mother told me too at times)don't speak unless you're spoken to. Even then, it is good to be swift to hear and ssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwww to speak.  Thankful our Master is still working on making a meek and quiet spirit in me. No wonder He has to rest ever seventh day.  just a little humnor okay very little.

Appreciate being here.

ta ta for now

Beloved

Re: Intro stab
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 12:52:40 PM »

Nice introduction.

Welcome to the forum. We all want to be of one mind.....His. 

It is so funny that we all have our mother daughter harlot stories. It is amazing that man can cliam to have logic and intelligence and then be so blind to their own foolishness and nonlogical beliefs.

You are right about the shaking and earthquakes...we were all draged out and were show our foolishness it sure does not make you feel superior...just blessed.

That quiet and meek spirit is what is needed...some of our lifes tribulations have a way of working this in us. The enemy likes to keep attacking, that is why the spiritual armour is needed.

Look foward to your posts. The body has many perspective views.

beloved

« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 09:01:42 PM by Beloved »

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 01:41:56 PM »

Greetings

Woww

Some major sturrings going on.

Greetings to you and welcome to the forum. 

It is true, our lives are stirred up as the "blinders" are removed from our eyes.  It is a humbling and wonderful experience. :)

René

smeacham

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 03:27:00 PM »

I can relate to much of your story, also.  Welcome to the forums and I anxiously await hearing more from you.

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 03:44:25 PM »

child in the making,

Welcome to the forum, settle in and eat, drink and share when ready. :)

george. ;D

charrie

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 01:18:02 AM »

Welcome, Child in the making

charrie :-*

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 03:51:37 AM »

welcome to the family child in the making. i enjoyed your intro post and can relate to it too. i hope to read future postings by you.

claudia

cherokee

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 07:58:26 AM »

Welcome to the forum of truth.

Suzie

Kat

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 12:44:18 PM »

Hi Child in the making,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)

making the transcripts of the video/audios available.  It must be a real joy to you to do it.

It most certainly is a joy. 

I have been reading alot but it takes me several times (not to understand so much)before I can remember and have it stick. And then to have to reference who said what and where I read it.

I certainly know what you mean there, it does take time and rereading over and over to get to a place where you feel you are getting it.
It looks like your Mom had some good advice. 
I think you will like it here, to fellowship with those of like mind.

Here are links to things we have available here at the forum that you might like to check out.

The forum rules, it will help you see how this forum is moderated.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4558.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3614.0.html

Forum Indexes & lots of Info.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's Videos
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8227.0.html

Ray's Audios 
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Ray's 2008 Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8256.0.html

Transcripts of Ray's Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

Who Am I? (members pics and personal stuff)
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

Iris

gmik

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 02:28:59 PM »

Welcome Child.  I enjoyed your intro.  Gives us a peek into your life.  Hope you feel at home here.

Phil3:10

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 01:18:25 AM »

Welcome, Child in the making,
Enjoyed your insight and can assure you that you are in the right place. All of us need to thank Kat more often for her good works and her many contributions to our questions.
Phil3:10

daywalker

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2009, 04:07:12 AM »

Hello Child in the making,

and welcome to The LAB (Life After Babylon)!

The food here is great, and the people are as well.

Over & Out,  [<--- the rumor you've heard is wrong, I'm not Archie  ???]

Daywalker.

Ninny

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2009, 11:47:00 PM »

Hey DayWalker!
I never thought you were Archie, he indicated that he is an old guy! You are not! ;D ;D
Child in the Making,
Welcome to BT! Buckle your seat belt, you're in for quite a great ride! You will learn here more than you thought you could, you'll find friends you'll be glad you found, and lots of love and laughter! Sooo glad you're here! :D
Kathy :)

child in the making

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 01:08:37 PM »

Thank you all for your warm welcomes.

Beloved I like your name you chose for yourself. You aren't cherokee are you?  We are beloved of our spiritual Father very true.  I had just read an article yesterday that stated the heads of the cherokee people are women and they are not known as chiefs but Beloved Women.  This is not our Fathers way(having women as the head) but an interesting fact.  My great grandmother was cherokee her name was "morningstar".  I wonder if she received that name because it is a name for the Great Spirit? The Day Star.
I don't feel superior more like inferior within myself.  I think I may come across that way sometimes because of my confidence in my relationship with My Father.  Not that I know so much but I do understand He loves me and takes good care of me.  Our brother David said His Word has been tried and found true.  He definitely has proven Himself to me and true to His promise has never left me alone.

Thank you Rene'. How did you get that little omlout over your name? Does that mean it is a french name?

Thank you Steve.  Micah 6:8 - He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?  I love this.

Thank you George.  If I may ask, what is aqr?   
Ps 34:7-9(YLT)
7A messenger of Jehovah is encamping, Round about those who fear Him, And He armeth them.
8TASTE ye and SEE that Jehovah [is] GOOD, O the happiness of the man who trusteth in Him.
9Fear Jehovah, ye His holy ones, For there is no lack to those fearing Him.

Thank you Charrie. Adonai's beauty never fades! Live, die, live, die, live, die, reign !!! Truth!

Thank you Claudia and Suzie.

Thanks again Kat.  The reason I appreciate the transcripts so much is because I don't have much access to sound unless I take my headphones to the library and than time is limited.  Do you know why I have a red x by my post sometimes?  Does this mean I've done something wrong and am close to being eliminated?  Just Wondering?

Thank you Iris.

Thank you Gena. Isaiah 26:3 is one of my favorites

Isaiah 26:3 (Amplified Bible)
3You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You.

Thank you Phil.
Philippians 3:10 (Amplified Bible)
10[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [[a]which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope] Love this!

Thank you daywalker. As a messenger once told me "We carry alot of Babylon with us".  Looking forward in hope, to have it all removed and be totally in one mind with Our Maker.  I don't know of any rumor about you being Archie.  Did read His e-mails to Ray yesterday if this is the one you are refering to. It seems from his(Archie's) viewpoint he was fearful and concerned for everyones wellfair(his own included),that's all. It is a fearful thing to have your beliefs challenged. Me thinks mayhaps the comment about the rumor was more directed toward Kathy than me, from her comment. Hmmm somethins going on I can just smell it. Ha Ha Ha! Who is this, I don't remember just remember seeing barney fife.

Thank you Kathy for that very warm welcome.  Hope everything you said comes true. Buckle my seatbelt? Is that like girding up your loins(as in mind)with Truth spoken of in Pauls letter to the Ephesians?
I am already liken it here more than I thought.

ta ta for now
child in the making

smeacham

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 05:06:39 PM »

Child, I really like your personalized responses to everybody.  That's a very nice touch.

Micah 6:8 in my signature is one of my favorite memory verses.  I now have a condition that makes it VERY difficult to rote-memorize anything new, including scriptures, anymore.  But, for the ones that are already memorized, I do my best to keep them.

It's also the verse I had read at my water baptism years ago.  The people thought I was nuts to ask for an OT scripture.  But, that's another story.

Welcome again,
Steven

Samson

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 08:48:46 PM »

Hi Child in the making,

Enjoyed your Introduction and I agree with your statement that the
                              majority of people attending Christendom's Churches don't really know
                              there own beliefs and if they do understand there beliefs, they don't
                              usually know Why they believe what they do.

Of course, it isn't God's intention that the majority of professed Christians
                              would understand the Scriptures. The majority of them believe in Free
                              Will or Free Moral Agency and yet if pressed into supplying Scriptural
                              proof, they can't find one Scripture that supports this Idol of the Heart.

Glad you have joined us and look forward to your comments and fellowship.

Kind Regards, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.