bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Therapy  (Read 3623 times)

Vangie

Therapy
« on: January 09, 2009, 03:55:26 PM »

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity   

1.   At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.   See If They Slow Down.   

2.   Page Yourself Over The Intercom.   Don't disguise your Voice!

3.   Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

4.   Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks .  Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

5.   Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

6.   Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

7.   Sing Along At The Opera.

8.   When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won!   I Won!'

9    When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives!  They're Loose!'

And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.....

10.  Pick up a Box of Condoms at the Pharmacy, go to the Counter and ask where the Fitting Room is.

;D

Ninny

Re: Therapy
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 04:05:58 PM »

Hahaha! Vangie, so funny! Hey I know people who actually have done some of those things! :o Think, Longhorn, Musicman, Craig and George (aqr) on Halloween!! ;D ;D ;D :D
ahahahaha!  :D :o
I really do love y'all a lot ya know!! :-* :-* :-*
Kathy ::)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 04:25:23 AM »

oh vangie, all i can say is hahahahahahahahahahahaha. i loved them all. i can't wait to try them out on the masses.

thanks for the rolling on the floor laughing out loud times before i go to bed.

claudia

judith collier

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 06:12:29 PM »

I really like the fact you guys are a bit crazy, I still am in my old age. Probably why I am the favorite grandmother. The fear of punishment stops some from being free and the truth of who we are and what we are made of allows us to accept ourselves and others. Didn't mean to get preachy here, in fact I really like the one asking "do you want that with fries" and intend to use it till all get sick of me!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.